WonderCon 2010: Ethan Van Sciver

#1 Posted by Comiclove5 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a good artist and he seems like a nice guy.
#2 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only do I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ethan Van Sciver's artwork, but watching this interview made me like him a whole lot more than I already did.  What an awesome easy going and down to Earth fellow who obviously loves comics and everyone involved with the genre.  
Nice interview, G-Man!
#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know what that secret project is about! 
#4 Posted by jlat89 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

he meant Batman Beyond right? not Begins

#5 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

A) That shirt is cool...especially the combined symbol. 
B) EVS + Gail Simone...I'm already in. I don't even need to know the characters. 
C) EVS seems like a pretty cool guy.

#6 Posted by TheGhostofGarethGraves (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot WAIT to meet him!

#7 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, someone really needs to fill out his profile page. There is next to nothing on there.

How about "Roy's Arm Rebirth"?

#8 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an awesome interview, haha. He is one of my favorite artists, he is amazing.

#9 Edited by timrothsays (653 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, he's a funny guy :D and his new project is awesome in absentia. it's Simone, she doesn't write rubbish

#10 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

the guy is just great?
#11 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

what a cool guy :P

#12 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine # 1

#13 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

That was probably one of the better interviews i've seen in a while.  Don't get me wrong, they are always good, but this one just had that spark.  Probably because it was Ethan.  We see Johns, Didio, Lee and Simone a lot so it was nice and different to see a guy like Ethan interviewed(video).  Can't wait, will see Ethan in Traverse City, MI next weekend.  Will get lots of pics and he will be signing and sketching.  

Good job guys!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.