when was eternity combined with infinity?

#1 Posted by mitsios (17 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.... Depending on what you mean, never, or, at the beginning of the universe...

#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

While on the topic since The Ancient One combined with Eternity when he died do you think the same for Strange?

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" While on the topic since The Ancient One combined with Eternity when he died do you think the same for Strange? "
Strange is not dead to my knowledge. : )
But on his death, yes, I believe that was already addressed. He'd become a part of Eternity.
#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" While on the topic since The Ancient One combined with Eternity when he died do you think the same for Strange? "
Strange is not dead to my knowledge. : ) But on his death, yes, I believe that was already addressed. He'd become a part of Eternity. "
Ya I thought so hope it does not happen soon though
#6 Posted by Seldon (8 posts) - - Show Bio

If you mean when were they drawn as a half and half it was during the final showdown of Infinity War. Also given what Eternity is then Strange is already part of Eternity.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.