Follow

Eternals

Team » Eternals appears in 485 issues.

The Eternals are an evolutionary offshoot of humanity living on Earth who possess greater powers and longer lifespans than the mainstream human race.

Not that I care, but

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

Has the newest Eternals book been Canceled yet?

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chaos Agent

I guess so, haven't seen it in solicits for awhile, then again I don't remember reading "Final issue"

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

It seemed like it's been a while since something came out from it. It had pretty pictures, but the stories were completely bogus. I will Miss Ikaris though.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

Yes the book was cancelled.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom

Now if we can only get someone to retcon it away.

welshguy79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By welshguy79

Okay, looks like those who liked this revamped Eternals series are few and far between. I'm one of them and this is a surprise to me because I hate just about anything Neil Gaiman is involved in. I know he's got his devoted fans but none of his work has ever done it for me. One of the chief reasons I don't like his work is his take on the old Miracleman series, a short run true but one that took the awesome epic that Alan Moore had created and... did nothing of any interest to it whatsoever. Maybe it was a good thing the publisher folded. But as for the Eternals, I like the concept of them more than anything and it would be nice if somebody could find a worthwhile epic for them to be involved in. Failing that, maybe they should be put into storage

Rangermatthias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rangermatthias

The Eternals don't fit well into mainstream Marvel. They might just need their own setting. That was the original idea for them, but they were absorbed into mainstream after awhile.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Rangermatthias said:
    "The Eternals don't fit well into mainstream Marvel. They might just need their own setting. That was the original idea for them, but they were absorbed into mainstream after awhile. "

I think they could fit just fine given the right story from the right writer.
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212

Gaiman was doing awesome work with them except they were it was supposed ot be a mini series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.