Follow

Eric O'Grady

Character » Eric O'Grady appears in 329 issues.

After stealing prototype Ant-Man armor from SHIELD, Eric O'Grady became the Irredeemable Ant-Man; the world's most unlikable superhero. He spend time as a member of the Initiative, The Thunderbolts, and the Secret Avengers before he was killed. He was reborn as an evil synthetic version of himself and went freelance with Taskmaster.

Eric in the new FF (possible spoilers)

Gonzo33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gonzo33

So today, in Matt Fractions new FF book, Eric is becoming a new member. In Secret Avengers, he is becoming a new villain called "The Black Ant". I'm so confused. Wouldn't it be easier, because Avengers Academy is coming to a end, to just make Hank the official Ant man again? Thoughts?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It's Scott Lang I believe. He was brought back in the children's crusade.

Gonzo33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gonzo33
    @Avenging-X-Bolt Thanks for clearing that up for me!
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979
    @Gonzo33: and Black Ant was clearly not in control. He was manipulated by The Father the same way he brainwashed Human Torch and Hank Pym. So he has a way out too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.