Follow

Eric O'Grady

Character » Eric O'Grady appears in 329 issues.

After stealing prototype Ant-Man armor from SHIELD, Eric O'Grady became the Irredeemable Ant-Man; the world's most unlikable superhero. He spend time as a member of the Initiative, The Thunderbolts, and the Secret Avengers before he was killed. He was reborn as an evil synthetic version of himself and went freelance with Taskmaster.

Ant-Man Movie Release Date Semi-Confirmed

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

From Screenrant:

Since Marvel Studios went independent as a film production house (pre-Disney acquisition), Ant-Man has been top of mind for fans of the Marvel cinematic universe who’ve followed along since before Iron Man even hit theaters. For years, writer-director Edgar Wright has worked in the background, revising scripts to bring the littlest Avenger to the big screen. There was speculation and doubt that the project would never see the light of day, at least as a theatrical wide release, but that all changed a few weeks ago at Comic-Con 2012
    Edgar Wright made a surprise appearance during the Iron Man 3 panel to present fans to fans in attendance Ant-Man test footage, a brief incomplete action sequence to demonstrate how Ant-Man and his ability to alter his size could be realized in live-action. It must have been a success since all of our theories and supporting rumors about Ant-Man releasing in 2014 may be coming true after all…

I'm so excited! :D <3

Ant-Man
    Ant-Man
    Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superguy0009e

ANTMAN!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger

Why am I not surprised that you'd be the one to find out first and start a thread of it? :P. This is great news. I'd heard about the test footage at Comic Con and if that's received well then a full production of an Ant Man film would be great to see in the future!

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Chaos Burn

god i hope this is good, this AND guardians are two huge risks for the marvel movie verse

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By FearTheLiving

I still wish I could see that test footage, but this is great news can't wait to see Ant-Man on the big screen hopefully it's Pym and Janet.

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Degalon

@Gambit1024:

My prediction? They have him out the Giant Man powers during the finale.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.