Eradicator Respect Thread

#1 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
Eradicator
#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

respect threads are fine as long as actual talk goes on about the character and storylines...

if this just becomes another place for people to post his pictures then it will be locked

M

#3 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed

_________

caption
caption

#4 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"respect threads are fine as long as actual talk goes on about the character and storylines...

if this just becomes another place for people to post his pictures then it will be locked

M"
Im posting his feats is that okay?
#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
Im posting his feats is that okay?"

just don't spam the place with pictures... the threads are here for discussion, if we wanted to see the pictures then we could just go into the galleries and look at them there...

M
#6 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"never give up said:
Im posting his feats is that okay?"

just don't spam the place with pictures... the threads are here for discussion, if we wanted to see the pictures then we could just go into the galleries and look at them there...

M"
What if the galleries dont have these pictures. I think I did something with the cyborg superman respect thread to....
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks brainiac my 3rd favorite dc char

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.