Anything new about Enigma?

#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Does any one know anything new about Enigma? I mean, she made an impression when she came out and it would be a shame that one expands her character. That's what happen to alot of the supporting characters in the fourth volume Superboy.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, being almost a year. Anything new with Enigma? Or is she is just as dead Duela Dent?

#4 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Duela :(

#5 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

the sad anything about DC is they have great background characters but they got forgotten beause they are so many of them. Enigma was a good character. I just hope they make her into a rip-off of Duela and make her claim to be other villains daughters.
#6 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder why she wasnt at duela's funeral. sure they ended on bad terms but we should assume that she would at least go to her friends funeral
#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Been 2 years, still nothing

#8 Posted by Mr_riddler (15733 posts) - - Show Bio

She's Back!

Riddler and Enigma
#9 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_riddler said:
" She's Back!

Riddler and Enigma
"
Neato
#10 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a question anyone know who her mother is?! 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.