Who can play Enchantress for Thor 2 movie?

#1 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea, U'all?

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Beckinsale or perhaps Diane Kruger?

#3 Posted by Charlie_1981 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of my choices: Charlize Theron, Christina Hendricks, Elsa Pataky (Hemsworth´s wife), Alice Eve, maybe Anna Torv from Fringe, Amber Heard, Lena Headey, Diora Baird, Tabrett Bethell ...

,there a lot of beautiful and great actresses who can play Amora the Enchantress´s role on Thor 2.

#4 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Eva Green could do a good job as Amora. If you look at her in Dark Shadows when she has blonde hair she really looks like her.

#5 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

sexy Alice eve.

#6 Posted by Inverno (12835 posts) - - Show Bio

Abbie Cornish is my prime choice.

#7 Posted by Vcurtz (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Amanda Seyfried. She's stunningly (in a sort of creepy way) beautiful. I think she would be perfect.

#8 Posted by Duchess (5990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice Eve

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Alicia Silverstone

#10 Posted by herrweis (403 posts) - - Show Bio

without a doubt charlize theron

#11 Posted by Shutdown (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Diane Kruger. I'm a big fan of Charlize but Diane seems to just exude a sort of exotic look that I think Amora should have. Plus her eyes kinda remind me of Tom Hiddleston's eyes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.