Follow

Enchantress

Character » Enchantress appears in 829 issues.

Amora the Enchantress, an Asgardian Goddess and immensely powerful sorcerer. Being backed by years of experience, she is one of Thor’s greatest and most ruthless foes because of her immense power, and because he is her love interest.

When you believe Amora the Enchantress is going to return?

Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Charlie_1981

Well, knowing the truth about the Young Enchantress of the Young Masters, who doesn´t know it, is a girl of Oklahoma called Sylvie Lushton who a good day wakes up with power and decides to travel to New York because her fate and dream is to be a young Avenger, those powers it had given to her by Loki because, as it seems he cannot have Amora that always had helped him in the past and decides to create a new ally that doesn´t suspect absolutely anything, based on Amora, that he could manipulate as to be convenient for him and in the moment that he needs it.

The principal and more important question is... When you believe that Amora the Original Enchantress is going to return?

Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Charlie_1981

Absolutely is nobody going to answer?

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Lifeguard85

lol She will return when someone feels like writing her. I think the last author had a plan for her, but he is gone now, and there is apparently a big story coming up in Thor. Unless she turns up to help Lok or Thori, I doubt we will see her anytime soon.

Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Charlie_1981
    @Lifeguard85 said:

" lol She will return when someone feels like writing her. I think the last author had a plan for her, but he is gone now, and there is apparently a big story coming up in Thor. Unless she turns up to help Lok or Thori, I doubt we will see her anytime soon. "

Do you believe that JMS had some thing well-considered about The Enchantress? I doubt it very much.

I hope that it begin to see soon the Enchantress , because after the mess with the theme of the Young Enchantress in Dark Reign: Young Avengers I had hopes, but now I have doubts and  I believed really that Amora had returned and I believed that after God-Sized Thor (a year ago), well, that Amora might appear more actively in the later issues of Thor, something that one has not seen, though in the cover of Thor#600 she was appearing though it was only a cover and when you read the issue, Amora don´t have the most minimal appearance there. This is a shame that no writer on Marvel has the interest on wrote something good about her, a great character with a lot of potential. Anyone on Marvel have really good ideas or all of them are out of ideas and is easier to write remakes of old stories?
    Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lifeguard85

Thor as a whole was moving slowly and JMS showed Amora, Loki, and Hela at one point very quickly to show that they were resurrected. He fleshed out what Hela was doing and granted she isnt doing much, but had he stayed on, he probably would have shown what Amora had been up to. She obviously hasn't returned to Asgard and since thats where all the Asgardians are pretty much holed up, I doubt she is going to get seen much unless she does return to them. Like I said, unless she gets in Thors way, or helps him soon, we probably wont be seeing her for awhile, which is a shame, but it seems to be the truth. 

And that Young Masters Enchantress was a waste, I was hoping Amora would come and kill her lol

Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Charlie_1981
    @Lifeguard85 said:

" Thor as a whole was moving slowly and JMS showed Amora, Loki, and Hela at one point very quickly to show that they were resurrected. He fleshed out what Hela was doing and granted she isnt doing much, but had he stayed on, he probably would have shown what Amora had been up to. She obviously hasn't returned to Asgard and since thats where all the Asgardians are pretty much holed up, I doubt she is going to get seen much unless she does return to them. Like I said, unless she gets in Thors way, or helps him soon, we probably wont be seeing her for awhile, which is a shame, but it seems to be the truth.   And that Young Masters Enchantress was a waste, I was hoping Amora would come and kill her lol "

The truth is that you´re right, the best word to define the situation is "Shame", and is true that the revelation of the truth about The Young Enchantress is slightly predictable and absurd, if she had been the daughter of Amora or something a bit more complicated, still I might see the interest, but unfortunately it hasn't been like that and all the interest that I had in the miniseries of  Young Avengers has disappeared. The only and major desire that I have is Amora The Enchantress's return, I hope that Kieron Gillen that is going to do 6 issues and the new writer will go to worry really for bringing her back.
    Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lifeguard85
    @Charlie_1981: looks like she is finally returning in December... 

BLACK WIDOW & THE MARVEL GIRLS #1 & 2 (of 4)
    Written by PAUL TOBIN
    Pencils by SALVA ESPIN (issue 1)
    Pencils by JACOPO CAMAGNI (issue 2)
    Covers by SALVA ESPIN
    She's the most efficient spy in the world and one of the world's deadliest women, but before there was ever a Black Widow, there was the Red Room, a brutal KGB training ground for assassins, undercover agents, and the most ruthless of spies. Now, tasked with removing a rogue weapon's dealer from an impregnable safe house, the Black Widow remembers her escape from the Red Room training facility, an escape only made possible with the aid of the most unlikely of allies, the Asgardian sorceress known as Amora...the Enchantress.
    THEN IN ISSUE 2, fitting in with the Avengers is not an easy job, not for a woman with no true powers beyond years of training and a ruthless ambition to succeed at any given task, and after a midair battle separates the Black Widow from the rest of her team, the mission to protect an advanced robot just got harder. Luckily, the Black Widow has her skills on her side, and the Avenger known as the Wasp at her back. Unluckily, the robot's owner is Dr. Doom, and Latveria's despotic ruler will stop at nothing to reclaim his own.
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated A …$2.99 (EACH)
    Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Charlie_1981
    @Lifeguard85 said:
    " @Charlie_1981: looks like she is finally returning in December... 

BLACK WIDOW & THE MARVEL GIRLS #1 & 2 (of 4)Written by PAUL TOBINPencils by SALVA ESPIN (issue 1)Pencils by JACOPO CAMAGNI (issue 2)Covers by SALVA ESPINShe's the most efficient spy in the world and one of the world's deadliest women, but before there was ever a Black Widow, there was the Red Room, a brutal KGB training ground for assassins, undercover agents, and the most ruthless of spies. Now, tasked with removing a rogue weapon's dealer from an impregnable safe house, the Black Widow remembers her escape from the Red Room training facility, an escape only made possible with the aid of the most unlikely of allies, the Asgardian sorceress known as Amora...the Enchantress. THEN IN ISSUE 2, fitting in with the Avengers is not an easy job, not for a woman with no true powers beyond years of training and a ruthless ambition to succeed at any given task, and after a midair battle separates the Black Widow from the rest of her team, the mission to protect an advanced robot just got harder. Luckily, the Black Widow has her skills on her side, and the Avenger known as the Wasp at her back. Unluckily, the robot's owner is Dr. Doom, and Latveria's despotic ruler will stop at nothing to reclaim his own. 32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated A …$2.99 (EACH) "
    Looks like Interesting and curious to see it,  Amora and The Black Widow together
    Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Charlie_1981

Hey, I recover this thread to ask if someone knows or believes that the Enchantress will appear in the new saga "Siege"?

Bearing in mind that this saga has to see with Asgard, if in Marvel they don't make her to appear, it would be a real shame that they continue ignoring her in that way, even in a saga that in a principle, she should appear obligatorily.

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lifeguard85

If they dont have her return, it will be quite disappointing. Esp since that Black Widow thing seems like it would be out of continuity since Wasp is there too.

Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Charlie_1981
    @Lifeguard85 said:

" If they dont have her return, it will be quite disappointing. Esp since that Black Widow thing seems like it would be out of continuity since Wasp is there too. "

I´m imagine that  Black Widow thing is totally out of the continuity, This starts making me nervous is that any news, already it is of the movie or Thor's book, no reference is done to the Enchantress like if she did not exist. Really all the time that I speak about the Enchantress, no writer seems to care a little to make her to appear and just now what goes out in Dark Avengers 10 ending and a bit of Dark Avengers 11 (the preview), it is evident that the Enchantress who appears there is only an illusion, is impossible and it would be Bendis's great mistake that the Enchantress returned to be a villainess only because that he wants it and doesn´t care it and without having seen anything of Thor's book of the years before being cancelled., 
    Charlie_1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Charlie_1981
    @Charlie_1981: 

This is a lost battle

From now I don't think to return to speak about the Enchantress, I´m tired of continuing trying it, every time I have clearer than Marvel is not going to do absolutely anything and I cannot any more.

I have decided to surrender  because every month, I read articles, look at news on Thor and there is never a reference to Amora, I had many hopes to see her in Thor, for the first time in a lot of time, was going to have a good writer in the book, but this writer has decided to ignore her totally and now that he already is not on the book, I have many doubts that another writer is going to make her appear and if he does it, it is going to be the same thing of always, a character who does not evolve and I do not like it, because I´m waiting for another thing.

Her appearance in Ages of Thunder-Reign of Blood, they were making me think of having hopes and later Thor God-Sized, but after this and there have passed more than 2 years, nothing more.  

For me, this has been ended and I am not going to return to speak on her any more, I know that you are going to saying me that I have to have patience and faith but I have lost it, I surrender.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.