whats up with this nw enchantress ?

#1 Posted by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone have any thoughts on this new enchantress in young avengers dark reign? and just how are the young avengers going to take care of her as Wiccan has stated

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she wants to join the actual Young Avengers..

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

it's her Destiny

#4 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio

she's anoying

#5 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

She is pointless. If it is the real Enchantress, this whole teenage thing will probably be retconned the next time she is finally used in Thor, and if it is someone else, the chances of her actually showing up and being a serious character after Dark Reign seems small, not to mention the fact that she probably will drop the "Enchantress" name if she continues in a story at all.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, and i wanted so badly to like her. 

#7 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll never be a good as Amora.
#9 Posted by dreamsmith (132 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she's yet another superpowered creation of Loki's. 
I wonder if he did it as a slam against Amora, as punishment for her repeatedly siding with Thor and against Loki himself; sort of a 'Look, you're not as special as you'd like to think, here's a brand NEW Enchantress, Ta DA!' 
Which also makes me wonder, why has Amora not appeared to smite down this mortal girl who dares call herself 'Enchantress'? 

#10 Posted by dreamsmith (132 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: @PowerHerc said:
" She'll never be a good as Amora. "
Well, yes, obviously, since no one is as good as Amora. 
We are none of us worthy. 
^_^
#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreamsmith said:
" @PowerHerc:  @PowerHerc said:
" She'll never be a good as Amora. "
Well, yes, obviously, since no one is as good as Amora. We are none of us worthy. ^_^ "

Yes, obviously.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.