Enchantress's Future

#1 Posted by Duchess (5990 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that she has been making some recent appearances (thank god) in The Mighty Thor, where do you want to see Amora in the MU? Should she stay vengeful against Thor, and continue trying to kill/seduce him? Or would you rather see her move away from her vendetta against Thor and become a more independent character?

#2 Posted by Charlie_1981 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

In my case, I would like to see her become a more independent character. I think it would be better for a character like her because otherwise it would become a character encased at a same point, I want to see more history about her and her life than see how she tries to seduce Thor in the same way over and over again or be limited to use her magical powers.

#3 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely more independent. I would like to see her more Emma Frost-like as a blurb between good and evil.

#4 Posted by Darkmount1 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Indie. Maybe they could do to her what Brubaker/Cooke did with Catwoman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.