Enchantress Return

#1 Posted by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never been a huge fan of Thor comics, and don't know much about him. But I have become recently interested in Enchantress and she seems to, unfortunately, not be around.

Who would want to see her back?

#2 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Amora, she's awesome. Here's hoping she appears in JIM instead of Mighty though.... she was interesting in Avengers Prime... I think was last place she appeared. 

#3 Posted by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Love Amora, she's awesome. Here's hoping she appears in JIM instead of Mighty though.... she was interesting in Avengers Prime... I think was last place she appeared.

Yea I wanna see her back really bad. Marvel could make her a really popular character too, with the right writing. She has really strong powers and the changes in morality make her an interesting character. Fingers crossed!

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see her active in the Marvel Universe again.

The sooner the better.

#5 Edited by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

She could become a really mainstream character, she's more interesting than half the characters they're pushing right now.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'm actually kind of the same as you.

#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see her again,as long as she isnt treated like a help-less girl.

#8 Posted by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide said:

I would like to see her again,as long as she isnt treated like a help-less girl.

I doubt that would happen, the writers would have to be mentally handicapped.

#9 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duchess said:

@Matezoide said:

I wouldnt go that far,but yeah,i dont think thats particulary likely,given her most recent showing,where she did prety good against Hella and Thor.
#10 Posted by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide said:

@Duchess said:

@Matezoide said:

I wouldnt go that far,but yeah,i dont think thats particulary likely,given her most recent showing,where she did prety good against Hella and Thor.

Her recent showing of being a murderous seductive sorceress? Yea I don't see it happening either. I just wanna see her back ASAP.

#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess said:

@Matezoide said:

@Duchess said:

@Matezoide said:

Her recent showing of being a murderous seductive sorceress? Yea I don't see it happening either. I just wanna see her back ASAP.

Agreed,Enchantress is a very cool character that prety much disapeared,i would love to see Amora return and kick some @ss

#12 Posted by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide said:

@Duchess said:

@Matezoide said:

@Duchess said:

@Matezoide said:

Agreed,Enchantress is a very cool character that prety much disapeared,i would love to see Amora return and kick some @ss

Me too, especially since she has the potential.

#13 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah bring her back and give her a bigger role as a baddie.

#14 Posted by Charlie_1981 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

The Enchantress has to come back in a big story about her and if her origin is explained much better, but if is explained (in a very coherent way, knowing her motivations, dreams ... and how she walks in a dangerous way after becoming The Enchantress), do not ignore her younger sister Lorelei because she is an important part of the life of Amora like Skurge the Executioner.

Let's see if Marvel begins to awaken once and stop ignoring her, Bring Back Amora, please.

#15 Posted by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Yeah bring her back and give her a bigger role as a baddie.

Agreed.

@Charlie_1981 said:

The Enchantress has to come back in a big story about her and if her origin is explained much better, but if is explained (in a very coherent way, knowing her motivations, dreams ... and how she walks in a dangerous way after becoming The Enchantress), do not ignore her younger sister Lorelei because she is an important part of the life of Amora like Skurge the Executioner.

Let's see if Marvel begins to awaken once and stop ignoring her, Bring Back Amora, please.

Yea Marvel should reintroduced her with a good back story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.