Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

X-Men: First Class Character Profile: Emma Frost

• 60 results
    Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Westlife
    @PsyKnight

What you've seen the movie? Also, YYYYEEaaah! And, because we're poor, that's an accomplishment.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By The Psyentist
    @Silkcuts: Aw. I think I'm too "cute" to portray Emma Frost. I maybe attractive, but Emma Frost has to be a combination of classy, sexy, and intelligent. And curvier than I am... :P 

@Westlife said:
    @Silkcuts said:
    @The Psyentist said:
    @Westlife said:
    I like this Emma a lot better, actually. The other one didn't exactly say, "Hey, I'm Emma Frost, the walking epitome of sexy in Marvel Comics(yes that's what she is to me)." But there's that one person who'd make the best Emma Frost EVAR!!!!
    I am too flattered to probe my extensive vocabulary to think of words to say. So, I will resort to using this simple phrase unusually devoid of sarcasm. Thank you, darling. <3
    I think you would make a better Emma then the ugly lady in First Class.  It is Emma, the girl gotta be pretty.
    We should get a petition or a poll or something going.
    Well, I wouldn't complain... 

And, no. I have not seen the movie. Emma Frost describes her wit as "scintillating" in Astonishing X-Men. Well, congratulations then.
    tyciol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By tyciol
    @Chane: Not even loli Mystique? :)
    Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Westlife
    @The Psyentist said:
    @Silkcuts: Aw. I think I'm too "cute" to portray Emma Frost. I maybe attractive, but Emma Frost has to be a combination of classy, sexy, and intelligent. And curvier than I am... :P 

@Westlife said:
    @Silkcuts said:
    @The Psyentist said:
    @Westlife said:
    I like this Emma a lot better, actually. The other one didn't exactly say, "Hey, I'm Emma Frost, the walking epitome of sexy in Marvel Comics(yes that's what she is to me)." But there's that one person who'd make the best Emma Frost EVAR!!!!
    I am too flattered to probe my extensive vocabulary to think of words to say. So, I will resort to using this simple phrase unusually devoid of sarcasm. Thank you, darling. <3
    I think you would make a better Emma then the ugly lady in First Class.  It is Emma, the girl gotta be pretty.
    We should get a petition or a poll or something going.
    Well, I wouldn't complain...  And, no. I have not seen the movie. Emma Frost describes her wit as "scintillating" in Astonishing X-Men. Well, congratulations then.
    @Silkcuts
    Methinks she's just camerashy
    Chibi-Iroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Chibi-Iroh

My only reservation is how are they going to make the timelines work. Because she is probably in her early 30's in this movie there can't be a Scott/Emma relationship in the movies. The time is all I'm worried for.

Apis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#56  Edited By Apis

Simple answer the "Emma" in Origins is a clone cooked-up by Styrker's technicians.
    TheOlympian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheOlympian
    @Apis: That's cool, but explain how is she Silverfox's sister.  Also, how is she related to Dr. Carol Frost (blonde female doctor)??? 

I got nothing.  Even if its cheesy and "comicbooky," I want someone to give me something.  XOW is good up until the adamantium bonding scene.  Then its all downhill from there...  Idk.  Smh.
    Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By Silkcuts
    @The Psyentist said:

You would still be as better choice then the one in the movie.  She is not even "cute"
    kamionero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By kamionero

I like what ive seen from Emma so far. The part where she opens the glass w her diamond hand and tells the humans its not a war because they dont stand a chance is BRILLIANT. 
    Im glad this is hellfire Emma, altho in the latest, more spoiler filled feauturettes, I have questions about how the character will end up.  

My one question is if she will have her telepathy. I sure hope so, otherwise she'd be grossly underpowered in my opinion.  

W regards w Wolverine Emma... im sure its like X-3 psylocke... we can all just look the other way and pretend it never happened... or that it was someone else. Unless Silverfox and Emma Jr. are both her daugheters or something.

BlueSkyeHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost is different from Emma Silverfox. Emma is the sister of Kayla. Gosh, watch the movie. The director already said that they are complete different characters. Emma Frost can also read mind. Magneto said that Emma is dead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.