Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

why don't they put Emma in a game

shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By shadow death

they underestimate Emma in games they should put her in MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3 she could have some good powers: 

• mind wipe : turn enemies to her side 
    • psi bolts : shot mind bolts
    • brain wave : disrupt brain waves
    • diamond : diamond form and charge forward
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I would like to see moreof Emma in games as well. So far, she has only been in X-Men Legends I believe....and she had cool powers.

jakeeboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jakeeboi

Her powers in X-Men Legends were weak. She was almost NEVER used by anyone I shouldnt think. 
    Although I agree, I'd like to see her as a powerful character in a game.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

Well... if you think about it Xavier and Jean Grey already have her telpathy and colossus' power is similar to her diamond form, which is probably why she hasn't starred in a game yet, since MU is a lot about upgrading powers and everything. I would however, like to see her in a game and am hoping she will be in X-Men Destiny, since her character is quite unique among most of the X-Men, even if she appears as a villain instead of a heroine.
    Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Primarch

Yeah I hope she's given a good position in X-men Destiny, I'd certainly have her on my team, assuming they go with the same play style as X-men Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.