Why Are People Saying This

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanted point out that Emma Grace Frost is not a whore people say it all the time and i dont think its fair people are saying that because of the way she dresses and i for one know she isnt a whore because i almost know everything about her..so if anyone feels she is a whore please bring me something to prove this..
#2 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

There is multiple Emma's not a whore threads.........And if she wasn't she wouldn't be wearing her undies all the time.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24897 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk:
superman wears his undies outside his pants is he a whore?
#4 Edited by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk said:

"There is multiple Emma's not a whore threads.........And if she wasn't she wouldn't be wearing her undies all the time. "

Well good heres one more for yuu :)  
and plenty of heroes wear there underwear 
do you call them a whore well 
im not going to get in some pointless arguement with 
some retarded noob 
that probley doesnt read comics ;)
#5 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily said:
" @Hawk said:
"There is multiple Emma's not a whore threads.........And if she wasn't she wouldn't be wearing her undies all the time. "
Well good heres one mroe for yuu :)  and plenty of heroes wear there underwear do you call them a whore well im not going to get in some pointless arguement with some retarded noob that probley doesnt read comics ;) "
Lol...
#6 Posted by crimsonspider89 (817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk:  She Hulk only wears a swimsuit, so does Ms. Marvel. A lot of female superheroes dress like that. 
#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

debate her whore-ness here

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.