Who was the biggest BAMF when connected to The Phoenix?

#1 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio
For me it is Rachel that showed the most potential, as well as the most versatility that the Phoenix is said to have.

Though the story was crappy, one can't deny that they sure did do a lot of crazy shiznat! But not enough to out do Rachel.

Though Jean is the one people think of when they think of when it comes to the Phoenix. In my mind it just doesn't compare to the other two. When she fixed the M'Kraan crystal it was with the help of the others. The only thing she did was blow up that planet. Compared to what Rachel has done it just does not compete.

What do you guys think?

#3 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

No one could style the Phoenix Force like Namor.

And I don't mean power levels.

#4 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey. Nothing can touch her Dark Phoenix legend.

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13258 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus.

He gave Whales legs/crab claw thingies.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Cyclops was pretty cool with the Phoenix.

#7 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops looked badass and was badass. Plus his phoenix visor was so cool looking.

Shout out to Emma for having such a fabulous ohoenix outfit but she didnt do anything specifically bamf with the phoenix power, in my opinion.

#8 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@boob said:

For me it is Rachel that showed the most potential, as well as the most versatility that the Phoenix is said to have.

Though the story was crappy, one can't deny that they sure did do a lot of crazy shiznat! But not enough to out do Rachel.

Though Jean is the one people think of when they think of when it comes to the Phoenix. In my mind it just doesn't compare to the other two. When she fixed the M'Kraan crystal it was with the help of the others. The only thing she did was blow up that planet. Compared to what Rachel has done it just does not compete.

What do you guys think?

It is and always will be Jean for me.

The help she got to repair the crystal had nothing to do with lending power or needing power, the power she was tapping was causing her to basically transcend the physical plane and she only used them to keep herself anchored to reality, so she could complete the repairing.

She did not only blow up a planet, she ate a star and destroyed a star system which is a bigger feat than Rachel and Necroms battle only busting a dead solar system.

Rachel with the Phoenix was manipulated by Inferno and couldn't undo the magics of Limbo connected to the soulsword, the portion of Dark Phoenix that left Maddie and went back to Jean, easily cleared Inferno away.

People think of her when it comes to Phoenix because unlike others she is no mere host, she is the Phoenix.

#9 Edited by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

rachel is the best

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.