Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Where is she?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Ok, maybe I missed something, but I just noticed something I didn't before. In AvX 12 that she was on a wanted poster. Why? I get the event is fractured and all but somethings have at least had SOME connections across writers and issues.

In AvX 12, we get Emma labeled as a renegade.

No Caption Provided

Yet, in New Avengers 30 she was already arrested and this issue happened a few weeks prior to AvX 12.

No Caption Provided

So I'm asking if I missed something and have they mentioned anything on her whereabouts? Any interviews, formsprings, twitters etc? I'm sure we will find out in consequences and maybe I'm just nitpicking but I'm curious as to if I missed something.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

I suppose Marvel was spoiling things through their tie ins again, otherwise I have no idea what they are going for with that. She could have broken out, but I doubt it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Maybe she escaped...

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Blood1991

@Gambler said:

Maybe she escaped...

It reminds me of when Bendis completely spoiled Fear Itself by having the Avengers talk about it after it had already taken place.

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkmount1

Maybe she took a wrong turn at Albuquerque...

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sinestro2828

If Emma was possessed by the Phoenix, then why would she be arrested? If she was possessed she can't be held accountable for what the Phoenix did in her body (otherwise jean grey would have been serving life for all the damage she did as Dark Phoenix, right?).

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Daycrawler

The story is clearly set in the aftermath of AvX 12, where the New Avengers have (off-panel) captured her.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Sinestro2828: Because the Avengers still hold them responsible anyway.

nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nyx

It's bad story telling. Because if they arrested the Phoenix Five plus Magneto (who was their ally against the Phoenix Five, so no good deed goes unpunished, right?), there's quite a few people from the Avengers they need throw in the jail with the former Phoenix Five plus Magneto.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

Yeah, I honestly think writers just haven't been keeping one another in the loop. Best case scenario Emma some how escaped and is now on the run with Magik, Magneto and Colossus. Let's hope they all get together and free Cyke some how now!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Veitha

@IllyanaRasputin said:

Yeah, I honestly think writers just haven't been keeping one another in the loop. Best case scenario Emma some how escaped and is now on the run with Magik, Magneto and Colossus. Let's hope they all get together and free Cyke some how now!

Yeah, I really hope to see a book involving Emma, Magik and Magneto trying to free Cyclops.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13  Edited By lorex
    @Daycrawler said:

The story is clearly set in the aftermath of AvX 12, where the New Avengers have (off-panel) captured her.

I don't know that they captured her in so much that they scooped her up off the ground from where she fell when Cyclops took her phoenix power.
    Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Daycrawler

@lorex said:

@Daycrawler said:

I don't know that they captured her in so much that they scooped her up off the ground from where she fell when Cyclops took her phoenix power.

Hah! Very true!

kamionero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By kamionero

@Veitha said:

@IllyanaRasputin said:

Yeah, I really hope to see a book involving Emma, Magik and Magneto trying to free Cyclops.

Now THAT would be a Dark X-men worth reading.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

It's confirmed, she is locked up.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Veitha

@kamionero said:

@Veitha said:

@IllyanaRasputin said:

Now THAT would be a Dark X-men worth reading.

Lol, I'm writing a fan fiction about this called Dark X-Men in the fan fiction forum :)

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@Veitha: That sounds like fun! I'll definitely need to take a look at it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.