What's Next For Her.

#1 Posted by EmmaGraceFrost (44 posts) - - Show Bio

With Her & Scott No Longer Together What Do You Think Her Next Move Will Be ?

Gosh I Still Don't Feel Right Saying That.....But For That Past Few Months It Seems Emma Has Become Nothing But A Telephone For The X-men And Living In His Shadow So Idk

But My Question Is What Do You Think Her Next Move Will Be ?

& What Are Your Opinions On Them No Longer Together :'(

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire club ! Please!!!!

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see her on the Thunderbolts personally.

#4 Posted by JohnnyGat (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

Hook up with Namor.

#5 Posted by Veitha (3107 posts) - - Show Bio

I want her being on the Uncanny team acting as the bitch we all love

#6 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

I want her being on the Uncanny team acting as the bitch we all love

^ This pretty much.

And I really hope she doesn't end up with Namor. It's for the best if she stays single for a time, and it isn't like she needs a boyfriend to keep going anyways.

#7 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

I was never really one for Emma. Yeah she's hot, but call me old fashioned but I don't like the "Hot yet bitchy" type. I don't DISLIKE her, but let's just say I could take her or leave her. That being said, I think she should join Wolverine's school as a teacher because in some stuff I've read she really does seem like a good teacher.

#8 Posted by McKlayn (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

GOD PLEASE NOT NAMOR!

I think honestly they will have her in uncanny and slowly push her and Scott back together, make it one of those hurdles all great couples have to overcome

#9 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmmaGraceFrost said:

With Her & Scott No Longer Together What Do You Think Her Next Move Will Be ?

Gosh I Still Don't Feel Right Saying That.....But For That Past Few Months It Seems Emma Has Become Nothing But A Telephone For The X-men And Living In His Shadow So Idk

But My Question Is What Do You Think Her Next Move Will Be ?

& What Are Your Opinions On Them No Longer Together :'(

this^^

we all know she will get back together with scott when he turns good again

#10 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no reason that she cannot pull double duty with x-men and Hellfire. Scott never deserved her, anyway. When Selene reconstitutes herself from molecular dispersement, Emma would make a luscious counterpoint. Just kill Shaw, already. Or entrance him, either of the ladies could pull that off. Return Hellfire to its former insidious glory, with the Black Queen seeking female worshipers and male pawns to exploit. Emma could then return to keep her in line, secure in the knowledge that her diamond for would protect her from lifeforce siphoning and malicious magick alike.

#11 Posted by EmmaGraceFrost (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@EmmaGraceFrost said:

With Her & Scott No Longer Together What Do You Think Her Next Move Will Be ?

Gosh I Still Don't Feel Right Saying That.....But For That Past Few Months It Seems Emma Has Become Nothing But A Telephone For The X-men And Living In His Shadow So Idk

But My Question Is What Do You Think Her Next Move Will Be ?

& What Are Your Opinions On Them No Longer Together :'(

this^^

we all know she will get back together with scott when he turns good again

I REALLY REALLY REALLLY hope so !!!! it changes everything :(

#12 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw Shaw and screw the HFC.

#13 Posted by leigh_rogue888 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

She will be back on a team with Cyclops which in real life, what ex-girlfriend wants to be closer to her ex-boyfriend? One that wants to drive him crazy? That or the fact she is now an international criminal and has nowhere else to go? Either way I want to see how tense this situation will be now that the romance is gone.

#14 Edited by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

She needs to seek her own path, Emma seems most happy with young charges she should have her own super human charter school. She is certainly more qualified than Logan. Let her call up Storm they would balance each other out well.

#15 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower: Her and Storm would NOT balance each other out. I would never want the two of them to work together it would defeat their dislike for one another. This should never happen or be considered. However, I do agree that Emma seems most happy with young chargers and definitely think she should run her own school. I mean Wolverine's students need a rivalry school and since Avengers Academy is closed now Emma should reopen her Massachusetts Academy

#16 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin: The way things stand now I wonder if they will even interact that much.

#17 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower: I don't really see them interacting and I hope they don't. I mean we already had AvX which was basically everyone against Emma, Cyclops, Namor, Magik and Colossus. We don't need another book that's everyone against Emma, Cyclops, Magneto and Magik. If anything after a few issues of Marvel Now I would like Emma and Cyclops' team to break off from everyone and kind of become their own title like X-Factor. They just need to get away from all o the bull crap they've all been put through.

#18 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

So, that mysterious "A.U." teaser from Marvel last week turned out to be advertising Age of Ultron #1, which will be next year's big event book from Brian Michael Bendis and artists Bryan Hitch, Carlos Pacheco and Brandon Peterson. This was teased in 2011's Marvel Point One issue, and it's coming to pass as a 10-issue series starting this coming March.

Apparently, the 12-issue drag on Avengers vs. X-Men took too long, because Marvel's EIC Axel Alonso says they're going to ship all 10 issues between March and June.

Here's their synopsis blurb:

Ultron, a deadly sentient robot created by founding Avenger Hank Pym who turned on his creator to achieve his twisted objective…the utter destruction of humanity. Now that Ultron has conquered, enslaving most of the world’s Super Heroes, it’s up to a small group of resistance fighters—including Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, Emma Frost, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Moon Knight—to find a way overcome darkness and bring hope back a world that has suddenly lost everything.

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/previews/200213-marvel-announces-age-of-ultron

#19 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@doddy: Thanks for posting this !

#20 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: hell no, She would ruin that perfect looking team

#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@Blood1991: hell no, She would ruin that perfect looking team

The Thunderbolts without Songbird is an issue to begin with in my opinion, but that's just me. Besides the team could use another chick and Emma is an Ex "maybe current" villain.

#22 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@Blood1991: hell no, She would ruin that perfect looking team

The Thunderbolts without Songbird is an issue to begin with in my opinion, but that's just me. Besides the team could use another chick and Emma is an Ex "maybe current" villain.

I'm actually talking about the Marvel NOW! thunderbolts. I havrnt read any older thunderbolts though.

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@Blood1991 said:

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@Blood1991: hell no, She would ruin that perfect looking team

The Thunderbolts without Songbird is an issue to begin with in my opinion, but that's just me. Besides the team could use another chick and Emma is an Ex "maybe current" villain.

I'm actually talking about the Marvel NOW! thunderbolts. I havrnt read any older thunderbolts though.

Oh well the old team is being scrapped "not all bad", but I really like Songbird and not seeing her there leading just seems off :/

hopefully she will be joining Misty and Val.

#24 Edited by Urliq (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that Scott and Emma get back together myself. They've been one of the more enjoyable couples in comics of late.

@Blood1991: I totally agree with you. Songbird is such a great character, would hate to have her MIA. Hopefully she lands in one of these upcoming Marvel Now books.

#25 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin: : )

I’m looking forward to Bendis’ Age of Ultron. Only because of Emma’s appearance though. It seems like a pure Avengers event and she will play a not-just-cameo-role in it… it’s rare.

#26 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@doddy: Yeah. It'll be weird seeing her work with the Avengers though... They must really need her haha.

#27 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since she did just host the phoenix force death seem appropriate. Jk hmmmmm well don't see were else she fits in but as cyclops and his teams leading lady or a villain. I really don't care but I just don't like her and Namor.

#28 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey:

She will appear in next Marvel big event Age of Ultron as a major role, without Scott around. And Bendis said in his tweet that we'll be seeing plenty of Emma front and center.

She can do anything she wants and fit anywhere she’s needed. Don’t forget, we are talking about Emma Frost.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.