Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

What would you like to see happen to Emma Frost next

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#2  Edited By time1

Guys I made a mistake with A, is was to join the Avengers.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GonnaRain

Some of the options there could easily work together. But in MY perfect scenarion would be something like joining, or at least helping the Avengers (without abandoning the X-Men), they could really use a good Telepath (as soon as she regains it of course), there are some characters there I would really like to see interact with Emma, Tony for example, or even Thor, it would be funny to have them talk after the big smack down she gave him.

Get back with Scott then, and continue with their new School. The idea of two Schools is great, and Emma leading one would be awesome, especially with Kitty as somewhat of a headmaster in the Jean Grey School, the rivalry between those two was always so funny.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Veitha

Emma Headmistress of her own school would be great. Or Emma creting a new team of deadly X-Man, too.

iSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By iSummers

F

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lykopis

Open her own school. However, she invested all her money into Utopia -- and putting her through rags to riches will annoy because it's been done. Hmmm...unless done properly - oh yeah. Bendis.

Never mind.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol have a baby with scott???? there are some things babies cant fix, there little miracles not miracle workers......lol

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PassionFlower

I echo having her own school she is a teacher at heart and also establishing herself away from Scott.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Veitha

It has been confirmed that she'll play a major Role in Age of Ultron... This is another Thing I wanted to happen to her

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

#11  Edited By knighthood

I started reading X-Men when Emma was a villain, so I prefer her that way.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Have her and Cyclops leave and not appear in an x-book for at least 5 years.  

Oh, and have Bendis be hit by a car.

doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By doddy

j

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PassionFlower said:

I echo having her own school she is a teacher at heart and also establishing herself away from Scott.

a great teacher how many of her students(hellions,Negasonic Teenage Warhead, sophie, esme, etc) have to die before she takes a hint

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Have her and Cyclops leave and not appear in an x-book for at least 5 years. Oh, and have Bendis be hit by a car.

yeah right that would never happened because cyclops is the star of the show

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JohnnyGat

She should just run Scott's new mutant school.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GonnaRain

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@PassionFlower said:

a great teacher how many of her students(hellions,Negasonic Teenage Warhead, sophie, esme, etc) have to die before she takes a hint

Well, she is actually quite a good teacher, and the fact that some of her students died is not that relevant, specially since it's not her fault they died in the first place. Also, she cares deeply for her students to the point when she broke down when she found out the Hellions died, so it's not like she doesn't care what happens to them.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PassionFlower

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

Well, she is actually quite a good teacher, and the fact that some of her students died is not that relevant, specially since it's not her fault they died in the first place. Also, she cares deeply for her students to the point when she broke down when she found out the Hellions died, so it's not like she doesn't care what happens to them.

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

She is at her best as a teacher and being the actual out front person and leader would be good for her.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By boob

I would love for her to start hanging out with Toro, maybe even date him. Could you imagine the conversations? If not him then Hercules. Ohhh the possibilities of that relationship.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think a book in which the New Xmen team she created is sent into the future and she goes and serves in the Xavier type role would be good for her.

Another idea would be for her to step back from being on any team and just run Cyclops' school as the headmistress

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

She is at her best as a teacher and being the actual out front person and leader would be good for her.

when the Generation X students found out that emma killed her sister and wasnt sorry for it.........they didnt want to be taught by her anymore.

Avatar image for cyclops4president
    Cyclops4President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 9

right now I think that Emma is tied to Scott. With the original Jean Grey around, I don't think she is going to let Scott out of her control....I mean sight. They are in this transition but I think they still love each other. They should be together.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23 god_spawn  Moderator

right now I think that Emma is tied to Scott. With the original Jean Grey around, I don't think she is going to let Scott out of her control....I mean sight. They are in this transition but I think they still love each other. They should be together.

They have flirted or still shown signs they care about each other in a few issues, too. I wouldn't doubt Bendis eventually just puts them back together eventually.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma and Scott will get back together -- there is no reason they shouldn't. I just wish Emma had a story-line which was independent of Scott -- maybe a little more focus on the Cockoos that Bendis hinted at (and did well, I might say).

I want to see Emma, the professor. This is what she does best.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 god_spawn  Moderator

@lykopis said:

I just wish Emma had a story-line which was independent of Scott -- maybe a little more focus on the Cockoos that Bendis hinted at (and did well, I might say).

@laflux I don't believe what I am seeing. She just complemented Bendis.

Lyko, did it burn to say that?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lykopis

@lykopis said:

I just wish Emma had a story-line which was independent of Scott -- maybe a little more focus on the Cockoos that Bendis hinted at (and did well, I might say).

He can do that right but make it a well-established female/male and he's a goof-up in favour of the male. I am trying to grab what little goodness I can from the comic...(and it did. a lil bit....)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By laflux

@lykopis said:

Fadetoblackbolt's heart just died a bit

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By laflux
    laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cyclops4president
    Cyclops4President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 9

@fadetoblackbolt: Why haven't YOU faded away into the black yet? And then not ever show back up!

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyclops4president: Well if I left, who'd remain to represent intelligent Cyclops fans? You're clearly letting the side down :(

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis said:

FadeToBlackBolt has no heart. O_O

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis said:

FadeToBlackBolt has no heart. O_O

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.