What do u think of Emma--- Good or evil?

• 106 results
#101 Posted by Iron_Lad (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a more interesting question would be...Do you think Emma has the potential to go back to being a villain? At this point, I don't think so. She's been on the side of good for so long now, it's hard to imagine her going back to her evil ways. I don't know. Perhaps if Jean came back there would be some falling out between Emma and the X-men, who knows. I would love to see Emma become the White Queen once again.

#102 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
Must agree with Iron Lad. 

I believe that attempting to make Emma a villain again would damage the character. They have her at a good spot right now. Am i one of the few that like her with Cyclops by the way? I think that him being with such a controversial character makes him seem a bit more interesting instead of Profs X's high school star boy scout pupil. 

#103 Posted by God_Spawn (35981 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz:
I agree with you bud
#104 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she should become a villain again, but I did like her better when she used to be... 

#105 Posted by KenTheProfile (412 posts) - - Show Bio

She is Good but in that very Marvel way= a person who does heroic thing when they pull their head out of their ass
#106 Posted by nikbackm (184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iron_Lad said:
" I think a more interesting question would be...Do you think Emma has the potential to go back to being a villain? At this point, I don't think so. She's been on the side of good for so long now, it's hard to imagine her going back to her evil ways. I don't know. Perhaps if Jean came back there would be some falling out between Emma and the X-men, who knows. I would love to see Emma become the White Queen once again. "
She was never really a very prominent villain, so I don't see what regressing her would bring to do table. Falling out when/if Jean comes back would be an option of course, but there's already Madelyne Pryor for that, so having Emma as well would seem like overkill (and make Cyclops look slightly more ridiculous :).

Of course, the fates of Scarlet Witch and Bishop means you can never really be sure. Anyone can go villain! (Except Wolverine - unless he's brainwashed or possessed , but that does not count ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.