Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

What do u think of Emma--- Good or evil?

• 106 results
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cracks
    @fanboy#1: LOL. Nicely put. 
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By fanboy#1
    @cracks:
    i try my best
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @cracks said:

"@fanboy#1: LOL. Nicely put.  "

Your Pathetic if you think that was nicely put... 
    hmm but i didnt expect anything more from you
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @fanboy#1 said:

"emma grace frost is an evil   b!tch that doesnt mean shes still evil evil like dr doom she s wicked  her personality  so therefore i conclude emma is a good person with good temptations but is sometimes influenced by her evil b!tch side  "

Ok you call her a B!tch but let me ask you this why 
    do you even go under forums and click on emma's name  
    obviously you must love her because seems to me 
    you will say anything to convince yourself that emma nothing lol well others seem to like                                                                                     her so please keep your pathetic comments to yourself. 

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cracks
    Yes. I am pathetic.  LOL.  Nothing wrong with that.  : )
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @cracks said:
    " Yes. I am pathetic.  LOL.  Nothing wrong with that.  : ) "

Of course not...
    Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I think Emma is fab u lous

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @.Mistress Redhead. said:
    "I think Emma is fab u lous "

You and me both :)
    childroland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By childroland

of course she would
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neutral. she's epic proof that good and evil are subjective in her world.
    no " good " guys in the X-Men have usually not committed something
    the " evil " ones have. in the X-verse its really more a matter of being on the 
    wrong or right side, not the good or evil one. and that changes with the wind.

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By logansgirl

Emma to me is like that Diva you love to hate. i think she is an interesting character and I go back and forth on whether or not I think she is being sincere or not. I like her and Cyclops as a couple and I think she has made him more interesting. Jean grey was like watching paint dry sometimes.
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nikbackm
    @Sabbatha: 
    You can trust her for now, but in the long run NO character can be "trusted" (whatever that means, do you think she will betray YOU personally?) really. 

Just look what happened to poor Bishop :(
    logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By logansgirl
    @nikbackm said:
    " @Sabbatha:  You can trust her for now, but in the long run NO character can be "trusted" (whatever that means, do you think she will betray YOU personally?) really.   Just look what happened to poor Bishop :( "

Do I think she will betray me personally, maybe! 
    (LOL of course not) 
    You are right, next week she could be evil all over again. It si true w/ any character.
    solefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By solefyre

Emma really is that character that you love to hate & hate to love. 
    Why I think she's untrustworthy is this: 
    Emma Frost will make sure that Emma Frost lives to fight another day. She may not give a damn about you & your well-being. 
    But she'll usually let you know that up front.  

On the flip, I feel like Emma really does bring out something interesting in Scott.  What they got ain't pretty, but most real relationships rarely are. 
    And I think Scotty's good for her too... I think she's more emotionally connected to doing the right thing because she's in love with a boyscout.  I also think that she's trying to be the best version of herself that she can be, & I think part of that's for him - and hopefully part of that's for her.
    To summarize: I think Emma wants to be a good guy, but her nature to is to look out for number one (something that's typically a bad guy trait). 

And in conclusion boys & girls...
    Is Emma Frost Evil? - NO
    Is Emma Frost Good? - NOT QUITE
    Is Emma Frost a schemin', conniving, backstabbing, husband-stealing ho? - ABSOLUTELY!

And she's proud of it!

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kid_Zombie
    @solefyre said:
    " Emma really is that character that you love to hate & hate to love. 
    Emma Frost will make sure that Emma Frost lives to fight another day. She may not give a damn about you & your well-being. 

On the flip, I feel like Emma really does bring out something interesting in Scott.  What they got ain't pretty, but most real relationships rarely are. 
    And I think Scotty's good for her too... I think she's more emotionally connected to doing the right thing because she's in love with a boyscout.  I also think that she's trying to be the best version of herself that she can be, & I think part of that's for him - and hopefully part of that's for her.
    To summarize: I think Emma wants to be a good guy, but her nature to is to look out for number one (something that's typically a bad guy trait). 

Is Emma Frost Evil? - NO
    Is Emma Frost a schemin', conniving, backstabbing, husband-stealing ho? - ABSOLUTELY!

And she's proud of it! "
    I agree with alot of this. But I say shes good. Its her love of scott that makes her strive to be a good guy.....so um....ya you were right "not quite" ha ha But she is trying to be and is succeeding!

I love Emma Frost not cuz she is hot or anything but because i think she is one of the most interesting female characters in comics! And the relationship between Scott and her is great! Again one of the best stories of a relationship in comics.
    Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By Cutter

I don't think Emma is good or evil...but more likely a Bitch, Ho, and Slut...someone like her shouldn't be an X-men. C'mon writers...how can ya trade Emma for Jean when Emma should be...hmm? What can I say...she used to be a Hellion, Generation X, Hellfire Club, (let me not keep mentioning) and then X-men? Why not with the Acolytes oh wait a min...Thunderbolts would be the perfect spot for her...competing with Moonstone...Ha. She doesn't last in any team because she's a selfish Biatch...despite how interesting she might be, but as an Xmen she's no good...even if she turns good. Believe it or not...she's my bitch though.
    stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By stoneo

Dirty Bitch. That smile on her face is as real as her boobs.
    darkstorm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#68  Edited By darkstorm1

I think Emma Frost is a woman whose trying to get her past behind her.  She's proven quite a few times by now that she full heartedly loves Scott.  So, unless something major happens I don't see her betraying the X-Men.
    Speedy92286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Speedy92286
    @darkstorm1 said:
    " I think Emma Frost is a woman whose trying to get her past behind her.  She's proven quite a few times by now that she full heartedly loves Scott.  So, unless something major happens I don't see her betraying the X-Men. "
    This is a good way to put it. Personally, I think she is neutral, but with strong ties to Scott and her current students. Can she be tempted? Yes, but she won't throw Scott under the bus for promise of power. Much like Scott created X-Force to do missions that the "regular" X-men and Emma would not approve of, Emma would definitely go behind his back to do something if she thinks it is right. This said, I would not be surprised if she does join the Hellfire Club again, but only to fulfill her own purposes and Scott's.
    TheDarkHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheDarkHeart

Did Emma literally steal Scott from Jean? That alone speaks volumns about her personality and 'Good Intentions'. She had a bone and a half to pick with Jean, this is true, but you don't wedge yourself between two of the core personalities of a team/group break them apart brush off your hands and say, "Look now I'm a good guy." 

Sure she's powerful and has always been popular with the fans so showcasing her with the X-men was likely a good marketing tactic but aside from that she's nothing but an opportunist.

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By MichonneHack27

I don't think she's either. She's just Emma Frost, she's on her side. And does what will ever benefit herself and her beliefs.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#72  Edited By PowerHerc

Evil.  Truly evil.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#73  Edited By Mercy_
    @solefyre said:
    " Emma really is that character that you love to hate & hate to love. 

Is Emma Frost Evil? - NO

And she's proud of it! "
    Agree with most of that. Not all but most.  

@PowerHerc said:
    " Evil.  Truly evil. "
    Disagree completely. What's your reasoning? 

@TheDarkHeart said:
    " Did Emma literally steal Scott from Jean? That alone speaks volumns about her personality and 'Good Intentions'. She had a bone and a half to pick with Jean, this is true, but you don't wedge yourself between two of the core personalities of a team/group break them apart brush off your hands and say, "Look now I'm a good guy."   Sure she's powerful and has always been popular with the fans so showcasing her with the X-men was likely a good marketing tactic but aside from that she's nothing but an opportunist. "
    No, she didn't. Emma had walked away from both Scott and the offer to co-lead the institute until JEAN as White Phoenix of the Crown changed things. I'm freaking sick and tired of everybody calling Emma a husband stealer. Did she and Scott have a psychic affair? Yes they did. Was it right by any means of the word? No, it wasn't. But Scott's marriage had turned into a loveless shell of itself and he was lonely. I'm not advocating what they did, just providing reasoning as to why they did. But the fact remains that Emma walked away. She left. Until JEAN pushed them back together. 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PowerHerc
    @The Dark Huntress:
    Her vile and deceitful nature and actions.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#75  Edited By SC  Moderator

I think Emma is great, because she makes us attempt to assess what is good and evil, and confronts us, depending on how deeply you want to look at it, on whether there is actually a good and evil.  

I think she could be considered evil, she is smarter and more intelligent than your average person, she can demonstrate bias, and has the means and ability to make life better for some people, at the expense of making it worse for others, and occasionally revel in what she has done. Like what she did to Kimura. In that case Kimura arguable deserved something bad to happen to her, as punishment and maybe imprisonment, since she would have continued to do harm, and she wished to kill X-23, but Emma took it upon herself to be judge, jury and executioner and wow, her punishment was... she could have used her telepathic powers to setting Kimura to getting an education, and try and better herself, seek psychological help, so maybe one day she could be considered a good guy, but Emma potentially made her an even bigger and more dangerous monster, and although Emma had some honorable intent there (X-23's safety) but I felt she was a bit evil there with what she done, and her emotional state she seemed in when she did it. Plus, in that instance, her honorable intent didn't matter since Kimura returned anyway and ended up hurting X-23.  

Then again, I do think her mind and heart are in the right place and I don't buy in too good or evil, just good or evil intent, and good or evil actions, and I find Emma, has some of the best and most honorable intentions around even among the X-Men. Her actions in paving the way for her long term goals, will stray the line between being good and being evil in the mean time. 

HBIC89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HBIC89

IMO she's an old evil bitch 
    but I'm sure she's a nice person lol

X-MEN55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#77  Edited By X-MEN55

Mostly good.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#78  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

She's been good for what almost 2 decades now? so no she isnt evil. why let a plot run that long anyways?
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Shadowdoggy

yeah, definitely good 
    when her loyalty was tested at the end of Dark Reign, it turned out she was working for the benefit of the mutants the whole time 
    and she helped bring Norman down in the end 
    Sentry too, come to think about it 
    she's been good for a long time and is an integral of the X-men
    nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By nefarious

She is hot good damn good.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SC  Moderator

Emma is neither! She is more considerate these days those of certain people who she recognizes as being good. More of the people she hangs with, might consider themselves good. etc

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @SC said:
    "Emma is neither! She is more considerate these days those of certain people who she recognizes as being good. More of the people she hangs with, might consider themselves good. etc "

some what agree, depends on your opinion of good and evil
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By uncanny89

I think she is a morally grey character, she does what needs to be done and she doesn't tip toe around doing it if she thinks something required force then she will use it

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @god_spawn said:
    " @SC said:
    "Emma is neither! She is more considerate these days those of certain people who she recognizes as being good. More of the people she hangs with, might consider themselves good. etc "
    some what agree, depends on your opinion of good and evil "

Thats my hidden layered point ^_~  

I don't believe in good or evil, and I don't think written in character Emma does either, though she may and has used the term before in describing people, its more a case of evil and good actions, and even when evaluating actions as either good or evil, there is quite a lot leeway regarding intent and action, and consequence. There has been a lot of faulty reasoning by some as I view it, as to why Emma is "evil" and Marvel has actually made a pretty job simplifying what's considered good and evil in the Marvel universe lately, since its not so much what you do, its who does what. Good and evil people I think is an unsettling concept. If a person lacks the potential for either good or evil actions, or say a good person, lacks the potential to be considered evil or do evil, then one of the more important factors in the equation, choice is removed and essentially neuters both concepts. Degrees of freedom and understanding are needed. So with Emma, I find it a much more interesting topic to discuss her ethics and moralities.  

I prefer to compliment Emma as being intelligent, independent and heroic, rather than good and gooder, since to me, citing her intelligence, independence and heroism is an actual compliment, referring to her as good, is more a simple way to distinguish her in generalized, oversimplified formats or discussions.  

I like that Emma has shades of grey, but has the audacity to wear all white regardless. 
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By uncanny89
    @SC said:
    " @god_spawn said:
    " @SC said:
     Thats my hidden layered point ^_~   I don't believe in good or evil, and I don't think written in character Emma does either, though she may and has used the term before in describing people, its more a case of evil and good actions, and even when evaluating actions as either good or evil, there is quite a lot leeway regarding intent and action, and consequence. There has been a lot of faulty reasoning by some as I view it, as to why Emma is "evil" and Marvel has actually made a pretty job simplifying what's considered good and evil in the Marvel universe lately, since its not so much what you do, its who does what. Good and evil people I think is an unsettling concept. If a person lacks the potential for either good or evil actions, or say a good person, lacks the potential to be considered evil or do evil, then one of the more important factors in the equation, choice is removed and essentially neuters both concepts. Degrees of freedom and understanding are needed. So with Emma, I find it a much more interesting topic to discuss her ethics and moralities.   I prefer to compliment Emma as being intelligent, independent and heroic, rather than good and gooder, since to me, citing her intelligence, independence and heroism is an actual compliment, referring to her as good, is more a simple way to distinguish her in generalized, oversimplified formats or discussions.   I like that Emma has shades of grey, but has the audacity to wear all white regardless.  "
    I couldn't agree more with that.   

(I think it really good to see an Emma thread that hasn't been butchered and turned into a war of the words, like so many of her threads do)
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#86  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I'm a bit lazy, so before i go verbally humiliating Emma like i usually do, could someone please explain her character to me? preferably someone who actually like's her

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @AgeofHurricane:
    no one cares if you try to humiliate her  
    your opinion is not so important as to make others have to prove to you why she isn't worth needless and pointless disdain 
    "Hey everyone, try to make me not hate on her because I'm too lazy to type 'Emma' in the search bar." 
    get over yourself
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Shadowdoggy: Seriously? im telling you now there are so many way's i could start this reply but for once in my life im going to reply to you in an orderly way before i get myself banned, ok yeah i didn't really need to mention how i would humiliate her like a troll because when i see Emma i see RED, i asked for a detailed impression of Emma from someone who actually like's her...WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT?! really who ever you are, we are already pming an argument and you want to start another one? you're going to get yourself banned so stop pestering me.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @AgeofHurricane:
    what's bad about it? 
    it's incredibly pretentious and rude to come into a thread and demand that people convince you not to be a troll 
    it's a jerk move
    and your opinion is not that important 
    flame away 
    be a troll 
    it doesn't make any difference in the world to anyone but you
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Shadowdoggy: "Over this and over you"
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @AgeofHurricane:

well, thanks for stopping by to spread a little bit of merriment in all of our lives
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Shadowdoggy: Clearly you have a problem. If it's me i don't much care but if you have a disorder for where you absolutely MUST say something PM me and don't pester me on a thread, what is the point?.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @SC:
    that's a very good point 
    because even though she is allied with good guys, she does what people would consider to be "good things" and she has the best of intentions (for the most part) but that doesn't mean she's necessarily "good" 
    I mean, I think the way she goes about being good is sometimes pretty wicked 
    that's why she's such an interesting character 
    she's a paradox......in tight, white leather and fur
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @uncanny89 said:
    " @SC said:
    " @god_spawn said:
    " @SC said:
     Thats my hidden layered point ^_~   I don't believe in good or evil, and I don't think written in character Emma does either, though she may and has used the term before in describing people, its more a case of evil and good actions, and even when evaluating actions as either good or evil, there is quite a lot leeway regarding intent and action, and consequence. There has been a lot of faulty reasoning by some as I view it, as to why Emma is "evil" and Marvel has actually made a pretty job simplifying what's considered good and evil in the Marvel universe lately, since its not so much what you do, its who does what. Good and evil people I think is an unsettling concept. If a person lacks the potential for either good or evil actions, or say a good person, lacks the potential to be considered evil or do evil, then one of the more important factors in the equation, choice is removed and essentially neuters both concepts. Degrees of freedom and understanding are needed. So with Emma, I find it a much more interesting topic to discuss her ethics and moralities.   I prefer to compliment Emma as being intelligent, independent and heroic, rather than good and gooder, since to me, citing her intelligence, independence and heroism is an actual compliment, referring to her as good, is more a simple way to distinguish her in generalized, oversimplified formats or discussions.   I like that Emma has shades of grey, but has the audacity to wear all white regardless.  "
    I couldn't agree more with that.    (I think it really good to see an Emma thread that hasn't been butchered and turned into a war of the words, like so many of her threads do) "

Same, like what i meant with my point is that she's been fighting on the good side for nearly 2 decades now , not that she is the straight up definition of a goody two shoes because she isnt. She is intelligent, snarky and witty and somewhat cynical at times but her intentions are good even though her character itself isnt the true definition of good. She is a hero but not in the black and white sense as she has her characteristics that could say otherwise. I mean to me its almost like the same concept of describing wolverine. Wolverine plays a hero, but he definitely doesnt have the attitude to be considered a goody two shoes, even though he is hot headed, would rather kill his enemies right at the start than let them live, he gets into arguments with more heroes than really anyone but he isnt fighting for wrong purposes like going around mindlessly killing everyone. My main point in comparing them is they blur the lines of what is good and evil but they arent really bad for it, people think killing is evil yet wolverine has no problem with it, People think Emma is evil just because her attitude as it isnt considered a "good one", well she's been fighting with a purpose for good for as i said almost 2 decades and an attitude doesnt make you good or evil, its your actions that do and she has the actions for years that make her a heroine.
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Reaper_bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Reaper_bat

i think she is good but if she needs to get mad and bad to get waht she wants she will do it!

doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By doddy

it‘s about different ideologies between different person, it's beyond good and evil. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By PowerHerc

She's clearly evil, imo.
    doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By doddy

people do bad things for reasons. no one is 100% "proper"  good, or evil. it is simplistic to say someone is evil or good, even though  he/she is a comic character. emma did horrible things but she regrets those and hates the darkness within her so much now. she is good inside, imo.

Avatar image for monsterobsessor
    MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#100  Edited By MonsterObsessor

I think good, but I'm not interested in evil.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.