What!!

#1 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading uncanny x-men and i love emma frost as you should know but her being stuck in her diamond form.....um well i loved emma frost for two reason 1.sassy additude 2.telepathy  and in her diamond form she cant use her telepathy and in her diamond form she cant really love scott because they were argueing at the end of uncanny x-men issue #515 can someone please tell me that this diamond form thing will not last long
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny 518:

Cyclops takes a voyage into the head of Emma Frost in hopes of containing the horrifying piece of the villainous Void that has been stuck there since UTOPIA. Can they possibly defeat the awfulness that has haunted the most powerful being in the Marvel U? Tensions are rising on Utopia as the X-Men deal with the new members of their team and the fact that the island is…well…sinking. And Wolverine and a classic pal take one of the craziest journies you’ve ever seen.

#3 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
Thanks.
#4 Posted by kneel before doom (304 posts) - - Show Bio

can they has sex?

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@kneel before doom: I don't think so. Cuz ouch.
#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: @kneel before doom:  Didn't they do it once.... in I think Phoenix Endsong? When she wanted to see Scott's eyes, and she turned into diamond form so he wouldn't hurt her?
#7 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: I think your right I seem to remember that to
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @PrinceIMC: @kneel before doom:  Didn't they do it once.... in I think Phoenix Endsong? When she wanted to see Scott's eyes, and she turned into diamond form so he wouldn't hurt her? "
She turned to diamond to deflect his optic beams but they didn't get very far because when she's in diamond form she doesn't feel anything.
#9 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor emma. I know she can be quite insensitive but even she doesn t deserve this! 
#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@cmkphoenixfan1 said:
" Poor emma. I know she can be quite insensitive but even she doesn t deserve this!  "
They'll figure out a way to revert her, don't worry :)
#11 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks xerox kitty. Your post means a lot to me!
#12 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@cmkphoenixfan1:

yeah she does. she is a horrible person. She should be stuck in that form for atleast a couple months if not a year.
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" @cmkphoenixfan1: yeah she does. she is a horrible person. She should be stuck in that form for atleast a couple months if not a year. "
how?
#14 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
he needs to get off this forum if hes going to act that way about emma
#15 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, but she is. she is a horrible person, and i miss Shadowcat putting her in her place. best dialouge ever came from the first issues of Astonishing.
#16 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
firstly shadowcat onlii hated 
emma because her powers suck 
lmao omg i can walk through a wall yay 
what shadowcat needs to do is 
phase herslef to the core of the earth and burn slowly 
while emma live her beautiful life 
along side her lover scott 
;)
#17 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
How has this thread not been closed yet?   

#18 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" How has this thread not been closed yet?   

"

why?
#19 Posted by Gene_Pool (704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily:
Ok first off, Kitty disliked Emma because of what Emma did to Kitty and the Xmen back when Emma was part of the Hellfire club. It was Kitty's very first experience ever doing superhero stuff, so obviously its going to have a major impact on her and how she views Emma. She was hardly being petty or hateful. And anyway, both Emma and Kitty came to terms, much like Rachel and Emma did.
#20 Posted by Gene_Pool (704 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:
Because there's already a thread about Emma's diamond form.
#21 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" How has this thread not been closed yet?"
why? "
Because it is descending into another 'I LOVE HER, HATE EVERYONE ELSE' thread.  The childish comments about Kitty reminded me of the other thread about the Cuckoos which became another Jean Vs Emma thread.  It's an accident waiting to happen... 

And yeah, there're oodles other threads about Emma in general, and a few about her in diamond form too :)
#22 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
yuu know if you dont like the things i say how about yuu 
dont read my forums ok  
#23 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily: I don't have a problem with people saying they hate characters.  It's when someone starts ranting like a loon about how a character should phase into the molten core of the earth where they will burn to death.  Aside from the fact that Kitty Pryde hasn't gone by the name Shadowcat for approximately 20 years, Kitty is currently lost in space making your whole rant a moot point.   

But aside from the immature attitude towards a fictional character, there really are dozens of other threads covering Emma Frost and this isn't the first to discuss her Diamond Form.  If you don't like people pointing out that this is a duplicate thread... then use the Search function & check the character's forum first.
#24 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
Well like i said 
dont like what i say stay off my forums conversation done  
:)
#25 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily: Like I said, don't make duplicate threads & then I wont point it out.  Oh wait, too late...  Dimond Form  ;)
#26 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
ill do as i please hmmm 
joked on yuu ass-bag :) 
im going to make as manii as i 
want jus to piss a certain someone off 
COUGHCOUGHYOUCOUGH 
;)
#27 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily: lol
#28 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily:
ur rude  now that she is a mod booooooooooy u bettr watch urself jk
#29 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

The form that Emma is in won't last long I am sure about that 

#30 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

the art sucks in this issue
#31 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily: she can use telepathy, just not as much.  and hasnt she been cured since then. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.