Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6153 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

We All Know Emma Frost Can Be The "C" Word...

BuddyBulson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By BuddyBulson

Not only is Emma Frost shaping up to be the Queen of mutants and the Hellfire Club, but she is starting to come off as a total (female dog) 100% of the time ... and some other females from the Marvel vers can be classified as such. But my question right now is, are there any Marvel men that you would consider the "C" word? 
    Off the top of my mind I can only think of Tony Stark. What do you all think? Who in Marvel that is male do you think should sit at the side of the White Queen and be the Ice King?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DH69

right now to me her boyfriend is being a complete "C" word, and they're made for each other
    starks never been much of a "C" he's just more of a definitive jackass, that amuses people off and on again. 

oh and im pretty sure you can get away with saying CUNT. it has different meanings all around the world. In new zealand and most of europe its not even a "swear"

BuddyBulson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BuddyBulson
    @DH69:  true that i didnt think of that, and i guess Namor is a "C" word too. hmmmm it makes me wonder who runs the show...
                    I know i was being respectful to the women of the US, tho its my favorite word and i use it more then the word "the"
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

This might get me hate, but I'm a woman and I'm fine with that word.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By kuchiku
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    "This might get me hate, but I'm a woman and I'm fine with that word. "

TOTALLY AGREE! cuz we all know b*tches be gettin on our nerves and need to be called a c***! lol
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

Starts with C, rhymes with Hunt?  One of my favourite words to use... but it's not a word to use about women.  It's a fantastically insulting word that feminises men.

As for Emma... she's an ice queen.  Marvel has many fantastic catty ice queens.  The mutant world alone has Frost, Psylocke, Monet & more.  I'll refer you to Pixelized to provide a full list of mutantkind's best ice queens.

However, I'll also refer you to Babs' review of the most recent Uncanny X-Men (#527?) where Emma is portrayed so out of character.  It's time to get the ice queen back in character, it's how we all love her.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @xerox-kitty: Hi, you're a mod, so I'm asking you (sorry about that) but I haven't really been reading Uncanny lately (since I'm a trade guy, and a poor one at that), so could you please tell what is it about Emma's character that is so bad atm? 

Thank you :)

@DH69 said:
    "

right now to me her boyfriend is being a complete "C" word, and they're made for each other
    starks never been much of a "C" he's just more of a definitive jackass, that amuses people off and on again. 

oh and im pretty sure you can get away with saying C***. it has different meanings all around the world. In new zealand and most of europe its not even a "swear"

"
    In Australia it's the worst word you can say, particularly about women. I never say it, I just find it vulgar; and I'm a guy. 

Also, Cyclops rules. And Stark is just a complete jagoff.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @xerox-kitty: Thanks =]
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By jordama

Namor is a total douche, but I avoid the C-word ever since I saw someone get yelled the Effe out by someone.  
    I love Northstar but he has a degree of emma in him.
    bleedingheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bleedingheart

I love Emma when she is written correctly, but se was just a raging, pms-ing, biatch in UXM 527. Typically, I like arrogant characters such as Emma, M, and Northstar. 

I think Matt Fraction should hold onto the "C-word" title. :P

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Emma Frost is by far, one of my favorite characters <3

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "

Starts with C, rhymes with Hunt?  One of my favourite words to use... but it's not a word to use about women.  It's a fantastically insulting word that feminises men.

"
    God you're awesome. And it's so true. I use it on other guys and it just pisses them off to the point where they look completely helpless.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By uncanny89

I Think Emma should go back to how she was in New X-Men when written by Grant Morrison

Aria_belle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Aria_belle

The thing about Emma though, I dont' think she needs a man next to her that is her same "temperment" they would fight, have great sex, but it would all burn out. I, surprisingly, like her with Scott; even though I always hated Cyclops (and Jean Grey as a matter of fact).I think they have great chemisrty and balance eachother out, because she gives him balls and he reigns in her Frostiness.  I think of other extremely stong minded and opinionated characters and don't see one of them lasting very long at all with Emma, she would chew them to pieces.
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Green Skin

I'd say Namor is the male equivalent to Frost in the being a tnuC department.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.