Uncanny X-Men (babies) by Skottie Young

#1 Posted by doddy (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems only Emma and Scott have an X symbol on their costumes (Scott puts it on his face literally).

#2 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

This image is very cool, it makes me like their costumes for the first time. And the new mutants has got a stick in his hands... so his powers may involve plants or something else related to biological things?

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Christopher, the guy with the stick, is a healer. I kind of view it as more of a shaman or village doctor kind of reference. Think Rafiki.

#4 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Yeah, I knew that he was a healer, but the stick could mean that he's got some kind of other ability, like the guy that seemed that was just a shapeshifter but had some kind of "enviromental adaptation" powers. So Christopher could do something else, not just heal people. Just guessing

#5 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an awesomely cute picture :O

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: I doubt it but if they played the route they could do like a bio-organic manipulation kind of thing. Like how he saved his friend was manipulating her cells so why not extend that to like trees or something?

#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice pic. I kinda want to like Christopher, seems like a cool guy, and he's black. But not at the risk of reading a Bendis-penned comic.

#8 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Yes, that would be very cool

#9 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweeet

#10 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Veitha: Christopher, the guy with the stick, is a healer. I kind of view it as more of a shaman or village doctor kind of reference. Think Rafiki.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw him. He's got some kind of a Shaman vibe. Really cool.

Loving it, can't wait for Uncanny.

Also, why is Eva floating?

#11 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Was magick ever a X man or only a new mutant?

Might explain her lack of an X.

#12 Posted by doddy (250 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio

Skottie

#14 Posted by doddy (250 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s blood on the X… revolution will be violent lol.

#15 Posted by boob (363 posts) - - Show Bio
 I'm getting tired of having her as an angry psycho. She would never have done what she did to Peter. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.