should she use her psychic powers in daimond form now

#1 Posted by uncanny89 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooooo

#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

There aren't enough "No's" in the world for me to click on to put enough emphasis on just how stupid that would be.

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol why are you against it though?

#5 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Lol why are you against it though? "
I'm against it because I don't agree with characters being all 'Super Powered' up
-  I love that characters are powerful and have weaknesses.
- If they didn't, their characters would get boring ,quickly.

So the Diamond Form that stops her telepathy is a good dynamic to her character. If she could use her psychic abilities in her diamond form, she'd be practically unstoppable ... No one can hurt her, no one can affect her mind.

so thats my reason.

(:
#6 Posted by mario_nblc (116 posts) - - Show Bio

... and if she could use her telepathy while in diamond form she would be even more like Jean Grey (with th extra mutation). Beside none can harm her while in diamond form, mentally or physically.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

what's jean's extra mutation, the phoenix?

#8 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

she wouldnt be anything like jean grey cause jean grey could get hurt physically but if emma could use her telepathy she wouldn't have a weakness.

#9 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
"@pixelized said:
" Lol why are you against it though? "
I'm against it because I don't agree with characters being all 'Super Powered' up-  I love that characters are powerful and have weaknesses. - If they didn't, their characters would get boring ,quickly.So the Diamond Form that stops her telepathy is a good dynamic to her character. If she could use her psychic abilities in her diamond form, she'd be practically unstoppable ... No one can hurt her, no one can affect her mind.so thats my reason.(:"
What she said ______^
#10 Posted by jeangreyemmafrost (125 posts) - - Show Bio

noooooooooooooo

#11 Posted by laughingcorpse (190 posts) - - Show Bio

me say no

#12 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

No. You can't make your characters too powerful. It gets boring like that.  I think it's a nice balance. While she's protected from psychic attacks and much stronger while in diamond form. She also can't use her own psychic powers.
In a way the diamond form makes her perfect for Scott. Like Emma told Shanna on their Savage Land vacation. With her diamond form she can seen Scott's eyes whenever she wants. Shanna told her that while she hides it well, Emma does have a soft side. To which Emma replied, "Only for him.".

#13 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

i say yes think about alot of people underestamate her and you cant say that well make her too powerful when her rival jean has the phoniex force

#14 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!

#15 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

yesssssssss XD

#16 Posted by nikbackm (184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omg chris said:
" i say yes think about alot of people underestamate her and you cant say that well make her too powerful when her rival jean has the phoniex force "
Having the Phoenix makes her too powerful to have on a team book for any longer duration, they will either have to depower her or ... you know.

Emma unable to use her telepathy in diamond form makes for a good compromise.

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@nikbackm said:
" @Omg chris said:
" i say yes think about alot of people underestamate her and you cant say that well make her too powerful when her rival jean has the phoniex force "
Having the Phoenix makes her too powerful to have on a team book for any longer duration, they will either have to depower her or ... you know.Emma unable to use her telepathy in diamond form makes for a good compromise. "
everyone has "psi dampeners" now though.
#18 Posted by uncanny89 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

when i made this thread, i didnt mean her full blown telepathy, i mean she would be able to influence peoples minds or confuse them things that would aid her in diamond form

#19 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! I barely like her diamond form. She has too much going on. With Telepathy alone she is extremely dangerous and then the diamond mental mute/shielded state gives her a whole different dynamic that IMHO is almost pushing it.

#20 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

*cough*overpowered*cough*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.