Relationships

  • 54 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

So who all do we know for sure in Marvel that she has been involved with?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

as in sex or kissed?

Tony Stark
Namor
Cyclops
Sebastian Shaw
um, Professor X in the ultimate reality
Her teacher back when she was in high school/college
that one guy she lived with when she first ran away from home



I think that's it

Moderator
#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and she once tried to seduce Magneto... but nothing happened.

Moderator
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"as in sex or kissed?

Tony Stark
Namor
Cyclops
Sebastian Shaw
um, Professor X in the ultimate reality
Her teacher back when she was in high school/college
that one guy she lived with when she first ran away from home

Stark has done everyone.I'm not surprised.
When did this Namor thing happen though?
Moderator
#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I expected the list to be longer.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"I expected the list to be longer."
Black Widow's list is longer.
Moderator
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"as in sex or kissed?

Tony Stark
Namor
Cyclops
Sebastian Shaw
um, Professor X in the ultimate reality
Her teacher back when she was in high school/college
that one guy she lived with when she first ran away from home

Stark has done everyone.I'm not surprised.
When did this Namor thing happen though?
"
Back in her Hellfire days.

Vance Astro said:
"Andferne said:
"I expected the list to be longer."
Black Widow's list is longer."
As Is Jean's
[=
Moderator
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Vance Astro said:
"Andferne said:
"I expected the list to be longer."
Black Widow's list is longer."
As Is Jean's
[=
"
Nah uh LOL.
Moderator
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOL i know. but isn't Psylocke up there as well??

Moderator
#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

 One thing I never understood about Psylocke: Ok, so your body gets switched out with a sexy ninja. So why don't you go back to dressing the way you did before? That get-up cannot be comfortable, especially in combat.

#11 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"LOLOL i know. but isn't Psylocke up there as well??"
No.
Korg said:
" One thing I never understood about Psylocke: Ok, so your body gets switched out with a sexy ninja. So why don't you go back to dressing the way you did before? That get-up cannot be comfortable, especially in combat."
She has to have her butt cheeks out when she fights.That's the only way.
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Citizen Vance said:
"pixelized said:
"LOLOL i know. but isn't Psylocke up there as well??"
No."
Bishop
Cyclops
Angel
Thunderbird
Sabretooth
i'm forgetting like a million
Moderator
#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm should be similar.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"pixelized said:
"LOLOL i know. but isn't Psylocke up there as well??"
No."
Bishop
Cyclops
Angel
Thunderbird
Sabretooth
i'm forgetting like a million
Bishop? WTF? When?
Moderator
#15 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Bishop? WTF? When?"
During the 90s
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

and in his future they're married

Moderator
#17 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"and in his future they're married"
That is only in the Ultimate Universe.

Also: Sabretooth? Lay off the pipe for a bit, Pix.
#18 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"as in sex or kissed?

Tony Stark
Namor
Cyclops
Sebastian Shaw
um, Professor X in the ultimate reality
Her teacher back when she was in high school/college
that one guy she lived with when she first ran away from home
G'bandit


I think that's it"
O_O

Damn! That's Marvel village's bicycle!
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Also: Sabretooth? Lay off the pipe for a bit, Pix."
They kissed in New Exiles
Moderator
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"pixelized said:
"as in sex or kissed?

Tony Stark
Namor
Cyclops
Sebastian Shaw
um, Professor X in the ultimate reality
Her teacher back when she was in high school/college
that one guy she lived with when she first ran away from home
G'bandit


I think that's it"
O_O

Damn! That's Marvel village's bicycle!
"
Not really...there are characters with longer lists.
Moderator
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Korg said:
"Also: Sabretooth? Lay off the pipe for a bit, Pix."
They kissed in New Exiles"
Does that count? That's not the real Psylocke is it?
Moderator
#22 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"They kissed in New Exiles"
Ah, I thought you meant 616 Sabretooth. I haven't touched New Exiles since the first few issues.
#23 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Damn! That's Marvel village's bicycle! "
LMAO!
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Korg said:
"Also: Sabretooth? Lay off the pipe for a bit, Pix."
They kissed in New Exiles"
Does that count? That's not the real Psylocke is it?"
Yeah it's 616 psylocke, just not 616 sabretooth. Didn't her and pete wisdom also have a thing?

Moderator
#25 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does Wolverine try to get with all of Cyclops woman...
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Korg said:
"Also: Sabretooth? Lay off the pipe for a bit, Pix."
They kissed in New Exiles"
Does that count? That's not the real Psylocke is it?"
Yeah it's 616 psylocke, just not 616 sabretooth. Didn't her and pete wisdom also have a thing?
Yea..LMFAO.
Andferne said:
"
Is it just me or does Wolverine try to get with all of Cyclops woman...
"
All except Colleen Wing.
Moderator
#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't that an illusion?

Moderator
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"wasn't that an illusion?"
What? Wolvie & Emma?
Moderator
#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yaaaaah

Moderator
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"yaaaaah"
Probably so.
Moderator
#31 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"G'bandit said:
"pixelized said:
"as in sex or kissed?

Tony Stark
Namor
Cyclops
Sebastian Shaw
um, Professor X in the ultimate reality
Her teacher back when she was in high school/college
that one guy she lived with when she first ran away from home
G'bandit


I think that's it"
O_O

Damn! That's Marvel village's bicycle!
"
Not really...there are characters with longer lists."
really? like who? o_O?

If Kitty and Jubes are village bicycles don't tell me >.>

Those are my fav XD
#32 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"yaaaaah"
Probably so."
ew look at her eye, who has lashes drawn going toward their nose?
Moderator
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
really? like who? o_O?

If Kitty and Jubes are village bicycles don't tell me >.>

Those are my fav XD
"
Like..Black Widow,Elektra,Mystique..etc.
Moderator
#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique has been around for a century, she's allowed to have off the chart numbers

Moderator
#35 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Mystique has been around for a century, she's allowed to have off the chart numbers"
Off the chart is right.Black Widow and Elektra re probably right on her heels and they haven't even been around that long.
Moderator
#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOL.. Elektra really??? wow.

Moderator
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"LOLOL.. Elektra really??? wow."
Yea..Frank Miller made her a total whore.That's why Marvel retconned most of her storyline.
Moderator
#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

She has a stripper name anyway. Might as well call her Candy or Luscious.

Moderator
#39 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"G'bandit said:
really? like who? o_O?

If Kitty and Jubes are village bicycles don't tell me >.>

Those are my fav XD
"
Like..Black Widow,Elektra,Mystique..etc."
HA! No surprise in Mystique.. That's like Marvel Company policy.. You must! Spank the blue skin girl or you're fired.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"She has a stripper name anyway. Might as well call her Candy or Luscious."
Elektra is her real name though.It's Greek lol.
Moderator
#41 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure she's a lovely young woman.

Moderator
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I'm sure she's a lovely young woman."
After retcons.Yea.
Moderator
#43 Posted by EvilAuthor (18 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with keeping up with Marvel relationships is that different writers want to put forth their ideas and live out their fantasies with the stories. It all gets retroconed every other month.

And everyone knows that the Ultimate series isn't cannon. That's all a big fanfic with pictures.

#44 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate series isn't cannon? I believe it is in it's own universe. At least until the reboot maybe.

#45 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"pixelized said:
"LOLOL i know. but isn't Psylocke up there as well??"
No."
Bishop
Cyclops
Angel
Thunderbird
Sabretooth
i'm forgetting like a million
"

Urgh... Thunderbird....... horrible.

When was she with Bishop?
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"pixelized said:
"LOLOL i know. but isn't Psylocke up there as well??"
No."
Bishop
Cyclops
Angel
Thunderbird
Sabretooth
i'm forgetting like a million
"

Urgh... Thunderbird....... horrible.

When was she with Bishop?"

check page 1.
Moderator
#47 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"check page 1."
1) He quoted that from the first page. 2) "the 90's" is not specific enough to be considered an answer
#48 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke and Bishop were married in his future.

Didn't 1610 Psylocke have a relationship with Xavier before she died?

Moderator
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Psylocke and Bishop were married in his future.

Didn't 1610 Psylocke have a relationship with Xavier before she died?"
I hope not.

Korg said:
"Vance Astro said:
"check page 1."
1) He quoted that from the first page. 2) "the 90's" is not specific enough to be considered an answer"
1.Doesn't mean he read every post
2.It is an answer..whether it's the exact answer or not.If it happened in the 90's and I am assuming it was the mid or early 90's..I don't think anyone knows enough to be more specific than that.
Moderator
#50 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Psylocke and Bishop were married in his future.
O yes, in the future of his Ultimate reality Bishop was married to Psylocke.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.