Possible altered powers?

#1 Posted by Linore (25 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of hoping a huge boost in diamond form stats and the ability to control pieces. I guess that would be a case similar to telekinesis though.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Linore (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I would love for a Diamond form boost as well it was what made her special.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Linore: I think it needs to be done. Before, I would have said no to a huge strength upgrade in that form, but watching her beat the crap out of Thor was hysterical. It has made her special but it has been kind of hard to watch her have this high durability and no strength to back it up when telepathy doesn't work and has to work the front lines.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Linore (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I agree. I want to see Emma have more fist fights and such when in diamond form when her telepathy doesnt cut it. It would be more interesting

#6 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

TK or her diamond thing becoming a sort of shape-shift type power? Creating solid diamond constructs from her body such as diamond swords etc

#7 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's not TK. I mean that's the biggest different from her and Jean Grey. Emma is an excellent telepath we don't need her becoming an excellent telekinetic as well. If anything I would love to see a boost in her Diamond form. She should be able to shoot out diamonds or control them in some sort of way. That would be fun :)

#8 Posted by Kalinda (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to see her diamond strength boosted, no new abilities. They could even boost her TP, make her the undisputed top telepath in the MU.

#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147085 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin said:

I hope it's not TK. I mean that's the biggest different from her and Jean Grey. Emma is an excellent telepath we don't need her becoming an excellent telekinetic as well. If anything I would love to see a boost in her Diamond form. She should be able to shoot out diamonds or control them in some sort of way. That would be fun :)

Well it has been hinted several times in the past that she is a latent telekinetic so TK is highly possible but yeah would't like that either.

#10 Posted by Veitha (3107 posts) - - Show Bio

Greater strenght in her diamond form; Ability to control her pieces like when she fought Thor; molecular control over her diamond body, making her able to use shapeshifting powers. Nothing involving telekinesis or other mental abilities.

#11 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I like emma but if marvel dose give her TK it,s a kick in the balls to jean fans and makes emma a pale jean Imitation IMHO. Besides with a teen jean (who only has TK a the moment) in the current U they don,t need two TP/TK characters.

#12 Posted by McKlayn (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

after reading All new X men i am thinking a big boost in her TP, it is mentioned they are finding new mutants before Wolverine's crew and they have Rachel with cerebro or whatever. So maybe she is now powerful enough to locate them without the aid of the machine? Just a random guess but it would fit

#13 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Good guess!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.