OH MY GOD! IT ENDED!!! SPOILERS INSIDE

  • 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Feelsgoodman

#52 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm guessing Scott is going for a brunette next?? Betsy?? Who are other brunette psychics? He certainly has a type.

#53 Edited by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

If you think about it it's a blessing in disguise, would you really want Bendis to write this couple?

I think it's good that he was willing to concede for the sake of the book regardless that it has an awful creative team on the book.

#54 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey said:

If you think about it it's a blessing in disguise, would you really want Bendis to write this couple?

Absolutely agreed.

Moderator
#55 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@MarvelGrey said:

If you think about it it's a blessing in disguise, would you really want Bendis to write this couple?

Absolutely agreed.

She is still going to be in the book though. So who knows what horrors may befall her there...

#56 Edited by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Yes if I dared to get this book I would pluck the remnants of hair that I have left thinking of what he has done. I will pass by keeping my memories of their personalities and how they actually looked.

#57 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

I love you. <3

@Blood1991 said:

@Mercy_ said:

@MarvelGrey said:

If you think about it it's a blessing in disguise, would you really want Bendis to write this couple?

Absolutely agreed.

She is still going to be in the book though. So who knows what horrors may befall her there...

That is exactly right. Bendis said it will be a long, drawn out affair and to me that means Emma is going to be utterly decimated. For the first time, I actually might not get an X-book. That's a really big thing for me.

#58 Posted by TDK_1997 (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

This can turn out to be good but until I see it I can't decide.

#59 Posted by God_Spawn (38303 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a typical Bendis situation. This could turn out very good or very bad.

Moderator
#60 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha.

#61 Posted by fivestarga (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

maybe now there can be a logan/emma pairing

God no. Even with her past she's too good for him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.