Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

OH MY GOD! IT ENDED!!! SPOILERS INSIDE

• 60 results
    Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Hrrrrrm

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Matchstick

This could be very very good for Cyclops as a character. Gives him a chance to shine on his own without being part of a couple.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha

@Matchstick said:

This could be very very good for Cyclops as a character. Gives him a chance to shine on his own without being part of a couple.

Well, I think it's the opposite ;) this may give Emma the chance to shine on his own coz Fraction&Co. have written her like "Scott's lovely wife" during those years. But their couple was also one of the Best in the Marvel Universe IMO

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

You were right. C'est la vie.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_ said:

Hrrrrrm

How do you feel about this :P?

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#7  Edited By Trodorne

Ques que F***!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mercy_
    @god_spawn

@Mercy_ said:

Hrrrrrm

Undecided
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Quite honestly, I'm happy over this. Not yaaay happy, but relieved happy. Emma has been Scott's cheerleading shadow for far too long and as far as I'm concerned, Cyclops has acted like he has been single for some time. I think it gives both characters a fresh start, Emma is her own woman again, Scott has a new take on his character. The relationship hasn't been strong for awhile now too and we won't get Scott acting completely stoic and pushing everyone away then when she threatens to leave he cries like a biggity b*tch. And as for her, she won't just be his cheerleader or agreeing with him while making a few quips. It will be an interesting dynamic between them being on the same team while the relationship is done. And maybe, just maybe, since the couple is a favorite of all the higher ups, they could always pair them back up in the future. Whether it be in 2, 5 or 10 years. I won't get my hopes up but at least we can let the characters grow and be themselves without catering to each other anymore.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lykopis

@Mercy_ said:

@god_spawn

@Mercy_ said:

Hrrrrrm

Undecided

I'm p*ssed.

:/

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_: Maybe my explanation will help. Look up.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mercy_
    @god_spawn

Quite honestly, I'm happy over this. Not yaaay happy, but relieved happy. Emma has been Scott's cheerleading shadow for far too long and as far as I'm concerned, Cyclops has acted like he has been single for some time. I think it gives both characters a fresh start, Emma is her own woman again, Scott has a new take on his character. The relationship hasn't been strong for awhile now too and we won't get Scott acting completely stoic and pushing everyone away then when she threatens to leave he cries like a biggity b*tch. And as for her, she won't just be his cheerleader or agreeing with him while making a few quips. It will be an interesting dynamic between them being on the same team while the relationship is done. And maybe, just maybe, since the couple is a favorite of all the higher ups, they could always pair them back up in the future. Whether it be in 2, 5 or 10 years. I won't get my hopes up but at least we can let the characters grow and be themselves without catering to each other anymore.

Ooooooooh yes
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_: Better?

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By satyrgod

About time. She doesn't need him.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#15  Edited By McKlayn

You know i loved Emma & Scott together, but at the same time so much is going on, so much is happening with marvel now especially in the X men I have to say what the hell lets give this a chance too, i mean they are still on the same team and it will be interesting to see how they work together. My only fear is that they quickly pair them each up with some one else just because they are single all of a sudden, i mean honestly when was the last time Scott was single? Back in the 60's when he was crushing on Jean? A brief period when she first died before he got with Madelyn? SO yea lets hope they don't rush him into some silly relationship

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Veitha

maybe they are friends with benefits

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mercy_
    @god_spawn much
    Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanted their relationship to end but now that its true....i dont know how i feel ;/

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Roman

Hmm......Not quite sure how to feel about this...

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Matchstick

@Veitha said:

@Matchstick said:

Well, I think it's the opposite ;) this may give Emma the chance to shine on his own coz Fraction&Co. have written her like "Scott's lovely wife" during those years. But their couple was also one of the Best in the Marvel Universe IMO

That's not what opposite means :-P. I agree though, Emma did get declawed quite a bit when they paired her with Scott. I think they tried to fashion her too much into a 'Jean 2.0' rather than stay true to her character.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe now there can be a logan/emma pairing
    x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#22  Edited By x_29

*sigh*

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PassionFlower

I'm not happy about it ,does this mean Scott will try to cradle rob Jean?

Ceddsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ceddsong

I pray he doesn't rob the cradle, it would tasteless. And it would be a slap in the face for Emma and while the relationship may be over there's no need to completely disregard a profound and transformative relationship.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By DMC

the game of x-men musical chairs continues..

I still think they had a chance....sure they could be "breaking up" for the time being and slowly get back together. I'll admit, that AvsX stuff was pretty rough. It can't be all "water under the bridge" after it's over. There needs to be time to heal and mend their relationshi......well she was flirting with Namor behind his back.....

yeah probably a good idea for now.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PassionFlower

I definitely think they had a chance, yeah they both made mistakes but they were good for each other.

LipstickZombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LipstickZombie

I just hope they don't take this as an opportunity for Namor and Emma to become a thing.

guardiandevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By guardiandevil

@LipstickZombie: That would be horrible and just plain cheap writing IMO. I saw this coming and it makes sense, but is makes me sad :-(

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Ceddsong said:

I pray he doesn't rob the cradle, it would tasteless. And it would be a slap in the face for Emma and while the relationship may be over there's no need to completely disregard a profound and transformative relationship.

There is a teen Scott coming with the teen Jean anyway and the rest of the group who have all had a crush on her at one point in time in the beginning, and there's a school full of mutant teens, I doubt they go that route with Scott, but being tasteless in the way he ends and starts relationships wouldn't be a shock look at what he did to Maddie. This is how his other relationships were, why would Emma be any different as far as disregarding a profound and transformative relationship?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By dernman  Online

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Ceddsong said:

There is a teen Scott coming with the teen Jean anyway and the rest of the group who have all had a crush on her at one point in time in the beginning, and there's a school full of mutant teens, I doubt they go that route with Scott, but being tasteless in the way he ends and starts relationships wouldn't be a shock look at what he did to Maddie. This is how his other relationships were, why would Emma be any different as far as disregarding a profound and transformative relationship?

I have a feeling she wont be with teen Scott as a result of coming forward in time.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Dernman said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Ceddsong said:

I have a feeling she wont be with teen Scott as a result of coming forward in time.

I agree, but if they stay true to the character Jean was always full of hope and might think she can keep what happened to our Scott from happening to hers, but then that would erase all the Xmens history, does anybody else think is going to be a mess continuity wise?

Just to add, the two of them are basically soul mates which is why even in other universes they end up together more often than not, people tend to forget that they formed a bond without words before they even met.

No Caption Provided
    Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kalinda

They had a good run, I'm glad they're moving on now.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah if scott and emma arent together anymore and teen jean is coming back......maybe someone(like rachel,storm,kitty or logan) would tell her the truth of how she died so she wont end up dead

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By Blood1991

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Blood1991: LOL!!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By BatteredArmor

I.......will wait to see what happens before judging. But at the moment I am not pleased

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Blood1991: Heh

EmmaGraceFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By EmmaGraceFrost

DONE READING COMICS FOR GOOD.....

Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mediumguy

Peace Emma

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By One_Eye

@Ceddsong said:

I agree. They've been my favorite couple for years given how fluid and dynamic their relationship was. I'm not holding my breath but I'd like to them get back together in the future, however, I do like the idea of Scott being single. Gives the both of them a chance to clear their heads after all that's happened. Just like relationships in real life a couple has to stand back and analyze themselves, each other, the state of their relationship and so forth. Change isn't easy to grasp but indeed a necessary evil. Let's see where this recent development goes.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#43  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

GOOD!

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#44  Edited By fodigg

Hrmph. Well, whatever. I think this is just setting up more angsty romantic tension on them but if that's not the case then maybe it'll be a good thing. I'd rather have seen them recommitted once the whole phoenix thing is over. I mean, what, is Bendis setting him up to date teenaged Jean Grey now or something? This doesn't make sense to me except as a sill reset on their relationship. A regression.

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By queenfrost_

Good! I previously LOVED their relationship around the time of M-Day to Messiah Complex. After that it went all down hill.

Ceddsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ceddsong

Scott and Emma are my favorite power couple. Despite their differences both complimented the other and pushed each other to be more. But after the events of the past few years its understandable that their relationship would fall to ruin. Emma is inclined towards reticence, secrets, and self serving but she did trust and love Cyclops and I think his disregard for her feelings and then choking may be an unforgivable betrayal for such a proud woman, a proud woman who sacrificed her dreams and liquodted her hatd won company for him. And though Im sure Cyclops loves Emma it's time he stands on his own two feet without a partners support. Additionally Scott's character no longer needs the personality of anther character to be interesting. Finally Scott has a real voice that doesn't belong to his avuncular professor or to his girlfriend. I'm excited for this change as long as both characters are treated with respect not tactlessly thrown into another relationship. It's time both characters found their voices again or for the first time.

Ceddsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ceddsong

Scott and Emma are my favorite power couple. Despite their differences both complimented the other and pushed each other to be more. But after the events of the past few years its understandable that their relationship would fall to ruin. Emma is inclined towards reticence, secrets, and self serving but she did trust and love Cyclops and I think his disregard for her feelings and then choking her may be an unforgivable betrayal for such a proud woman, a proud woman who sacrificed her dreams and liquidated her hard won company for him. And though Im sure Cyclops loves Emma it's time he stands on his own two feet without a partners support. Additionally Scott's character no longer needs the personality of anther character to be interesting. Finally Scott has a real voice that doesn't belong to his avuncular professor or to his girlfriend. I'm excited for this change as long as both characters are treated with respect not tactlessly thrown into another relationship. It's time both characters found their voices again or for the first time.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kiss_lamia

Yes bitchy emma is back its going to be good and shes gonna take it out on whole bunch of x-men and villains this should be good loool

Ceddsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ceddsong

Whoops sorry for the double post. Forgot to delete my unedited one

Darksider555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By Darksider555

@Veitha: @Veitha said:

maybe they are friends with benefits

i would like tto see that but it wouldnt make sense because they broke up...still I am not entartained by this...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.