Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

More About Emma

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Foreverbbyily

Emma frost....hmmm what do you think about when you here or see the name well what i think is someone who knows how to survive someone strong someone ferice someone who isnt afraid to do what needs to be done to save her students and herself most people say emma is a sl** or shes cold and blah blah blah but have you really took the time to try and understand her no you havent beyond the rest of the marvel women you will never meet someone so diffrent thats why people like emma because shes diffrent shes powerful and shes beautiful and she keeps comics intresting what if emma was like.....hmm o lets say someone who whines about everything and wants everything to be perfect and someone who cant seem to stay in one spot longer then 1 year ok thats boring there are to many nice good girls who whine people wanna see someone whos diffrent and keeps things spiced up but the reason to make this forum is to ask what are your opions on Emma Frost i want to know what others think about her
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By uncanny89

when i see the name Emma Frost, a few things come to mind: 

Stong, both emotionally and physically
    Careing 
    Fantastically witty 
    Powerfull 
    she will do anything for her students  
    She takes care of what and who she can before asking for help
    she is the best female in the x-men universe if not the marvel universe as a whole
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89:
    Well at least someone understands 
    her 
    im glad to find out that i am not the onlii 
    one
    Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wildstar
    @uncanny89 said:
    "when i see the name Emma Frost, a few things come to mind:  Stong, both emotionally and physicallyCareing Fantastically witty Powerfull she will do anything for her students  She takes care of what and who she can before asking for helpshe is the best female in the x-men universe if not the marvel universe as a whole "
    You had me on all of them, then you had to add the last one. Now, you're just a rabid fanboy who's rambling means nothing. lol
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @Wildstar:
    if your going to bash on how someone feels about a charater how about you dont post any replys  
    its his/her opion and thats how  he/her feels so 
    how about you click the little x at the top of your screen and take 
    the bull... somewhere else
    cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

When i see the name emma i think of how she betrayed jean and had an affair w scott. When i see the name jean grey i think of what a strong person she was and how she sacrificed herself for her friends. Emmas a little worm who needs to be taught a lesson!
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By uncanny89

@Foreverbbyily, i dont think you should have gone off on one at cmkphoenixfan1 just because they like jean, but i do agree with you that this is an Emma thread so please keep the jean mentions to a minimum please. 

@cmkphoenixfan1, Emma didnt betray jean she didnt force scott to have the psychic affair with her, and that was purly thought based it didnt mean anything, they only acted upon it when jean died and jean actually told scott to live he wasnt going to stay with emma he was going to leave everyine behind untill after the here comes tomorrow arc in New X-Men when jean told him to live.  As for Jean sacraficing her self for her friends in her most recent death she didnt sacrafice herself Magneto gave her athe mother of all strokes and she died. Emma is a key player in the Marvel Universe now and i think people should just get over it after all i think she is one of the more developed characters that have appeared recently 

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89:
    im sorry but it really gets on my nerves when people come to my threads and they read the dand then it is clear as day its about EMMA GRACE FROST  not jean whiny grey it really agrravtes me but i was out of line sorry :)
    cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

Thanks uncanny89 but emma knew full well that she was betraying jean by playing her mind games. Look foreverbbyily emma is one of my fav characters but jean comes before her. I'm sorry for calling emma a worm bc that was totally uncalled for too. It just makes me feel so angry when i think about new x-men emma. So i accept your apology and i would also like to apologise to you for what i said too. For the record emma has come a long way since new x-men and has established herself as a true hero and a mainstay marvel character. I would appreciate hoowever if you didn t call jean whiny because thats an unfair judgement on your part. I would also appreciate not being called a worthless shit pile, if u have a problem with me or anyone else in these forums then u should really invest in a stress ball. 

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uncanny89
    @cmkphoenixfan1:
    Np, but i dont like how people blame Emma for the affair Scott also knew what he was doing and he could of stopped at anytime. Also Emma cant help who she falls in love with nor can Scott. Jean and Scotts relationship was never the same after he was possesed and they couldnt talk to eachother about what they were going through but scott could talk to emma, IMO they never intended to have the affair it just progressed that way.  Emma has come along way since New X-men but i still think that this was one of her best representations, her best being wheadons run on Astonishing X-men.  My biggest problem with the Jean fans is that they blame emma for everything that has gone wrong with Jean and Scott (im not saying you are) I just think they need to accept that Scott has grown up alot over the past decade and understands who he is now and the fact that after Jean died in New X-men she said to scott move one and live shows that she has now let go of him and what they had, so why dont the Jean fans stop balming Emma?

I can see where Foreverbbily is coming from with the whiney jean grey thing, but im not sure she is "whiney" as such, I think she is just concerned about her powers and how powerfull she is. 
    cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

Thanks uncanny89. Emma and Scott are a good couple now and i don t have a problem with their relationship but its the fact that they had telepathic sex that makes my blood boil. Scott tried to stop their affair but emma kept throwing herself at him convincing him that it was all part of her counselling. I know you are a big emma fan but what emma started between her and scott was wrong. Emma has no morales to live by at all. I agree that jean is far from innocent herself, she made out with logan several times during her marriage to scott but she never actually had an affair telepathic or not with him.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uncanny89

I like that about Emma though is she wants something she is going to have it lol. 
    Im not sure she kept throwing herself at him though and i dont think thay had TP sex they were about to then Jean broke Emma's mind open 
    I do think that Scott and Emma are both better charaters now that they are together 
    it just shows a different side to emma, that she is capable of real emotions not just always the ice queen from hell lol 
    and yeah Emma is my favorite character, but jean was untill i started reading Astonishing X-men (my first actual comic lol) then i worked my way back as far as i could lol

cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

I was just reading some jean grey topics on comicvine and foreverbbyily you are such a hypocrite. You posted that jean is spit on the ground to emma, shes boring, fans are tired of her etc. and the moment someone gives their opinion about your fav character you call them and i quote a wortless shit pile. I m sorry for insulting you on your thread and you don t need to worry bc i will never post on an emma thread for as long as i live. If i get that type of abuse for voicing my opinions then you can take back your apology because i m allergic to bullshit!
    Avatar image for darth_brendroid
    darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By darth_brendroid

I haven't read too much recent Emma, I'm afraid =/

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uncanny89
    @darth_brendroid:    
    you really should pick sum stuff up id advise on buying the trades of Astonishing X-men they are just awsome. then if you can get over the art id say uncanny, it has some good Emma moments. 
    @cmkphoenixfan1:

its a shame that people have to abuse people for liking a character all i can think is whats the point at the end of the day they are just images and people should be abusive here we are all entitles to like who we do. i agree with you that if foreverbbily posted coments like that then he or she is a hypocrite. but that shouldnt put you off of the emma threads just because of one person, not all Emma fans are abusive take me for example lol 

KattVonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By KattVonNoir
    @cmkphoenixfan1:
    Emma deff did NOT throw her self at scott...shes is much to classy for that people thow themselves at her. 
    I can see where you are coming from, Jean used to be my fave character in the marvel universe!  But
    Jean fans need to get over it yeah yeah Emma's a homewrecker(kinda) whaaatever! It happens all the time in real life 
    its real and interesting and people like it. Emma did not really betray Jean, it's not like they were peachy keen super duper frieands that held hands and skipped under rainbows. 
    IMO you can't betray someone you aren't friends with. Emma inspires Scott, pushes him, challenges him, something that he didnt have with jean he always felt small 
    unimportant and miniscule compared to her, him and Emma just work! 

But anyways when i hear the name Emma Frost I think calculating, quick witted, beautiful, complex, vain, and totally/utterly fabulous! she doesn't put up with bullshit and is not afraid to use her powers fon not so good purposes :P which when you think about it who would? Not gonna lie i AM a fanboy!! 

xo 
    - Katt Von Noir
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By uncanny89

is anybody looking forward to seeing how Emma is worte in X-Men Noir?
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @cmkphoenixfan1:
    are yuu done yet and when yuu see the username foreverbbyily posted a forum please dont even bother looking at it...so write this down crumble it up and eat it just as long as you remeber i dont want yuu reading or replying to any of my forums and yuu being allergic to bullshit well you must sneeze all the time because thats what yuu are but whatever im beyoncd this conversation and im done with it so have a nice life GET IT,GOT IT...GOOD!!!!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#19  Edited By xerox_kitty

Enough already.  This is a site for talking about comic characters; it isn't a forum to throw about petty insults.  I'm all for reasoned debate, but this has descended into playground taunting.  Take a time out, switch to decaff, punch a pillow, count to ten or scream at the top of your lungs.  Do whatever it takes to get the aggression out of your system and keep it away from ComicVine. 

There's been at least 5 posts in this thread that have been flagged.  So unless you want a moderator to come along & lock this thread down, then I suggest that you start talking on topic about Emma Frost, and not about Jean Grey (because that has been done dozens of times before and should be locked anyway).

cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

Thats fine foreverbbyily i'll let you get back to your precious forum. I apologize to anyone that were insulted by my comments. I also apologize to comicvine for any inconvenience. Sorry uncanny89 and xerox kitty you are the only people that were really nice to me so far at comicvine. I won t be posting in any more emma frost topics and everytime u see the name cmkphoenixfan1 in one of my forums foreverbbyily don t waste my time by posting in it, got it?! I feel very insulted by what u said and at the end of the day emma and jean are just fictional characters. I hope everyone else doesn t take an instant disliking to me because of this bc i am a really nice person. Again i m v sorry for this. Uncanny89 and xerox kitty if u r ever in a j grey forum u will probably see my name and u r two of the nicest people on comicvine. Thats all, my last post on an emma frost thread. Goodbye...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.