Marvel Adventures Emma Frost?

#1 Posted by oldgum (326 posts) - - Show Bio

How do your guys think of this cuter, younger Emma Frost who have a crush on Spider-man?

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio
@oldgum:  what, they actually had that happen in marvel adventures?
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:  She has a different codename...  I haven't read it, but from the solicitations it seems that she used her telepathy to discover people's secrets... and secret identities...
Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #61
#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: thinks for the info :)

I'm not going to read that comic but it's going to be a useful tidbit of knowledge for later.
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: I wouldn't mind reading it, but I can't justify buying more titles.  Maybe if they released it in digest size like they did with the Runaways.
#6 Posted by nikbackm (184 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: They ARE collected as digests already.

Marvel Adventures Spider-Man: Thwip!   -- Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #53-56   
Marvel Adventures: Iron Man and Spider-Man -- Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #57
Marvel Adventures Spider-Man: Peter Parker Vs. The X-Men -- Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #58-61

Might be that the one with MA: SM #1-4 are also out already.

A little unfortunate that you have to get the digest with Iron-Man as well. Maybe Marvel's attempt to cross-pollinate.
#7 Posted by Wishful_Thinker (77 posts) - - Show Bio

My little brother reads this. He gets it in the mail so it's cute for kids but yeah not really much like Emma Frost except for the name and telepathy. I think she ended up having a crush on Peter or something. I haven't stole it to read it yet.

#8 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahaha She looks cool. >.>

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@nikbackm: Cool! :)  I get a little lost with all the diferent Marvel Adventures titles.  So thanks for that! :)
#10 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

emma have not had a crush on peter in  Marvel Adventures Spider-Man so far

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.