I'm not interested in Emma enemies with X-Men women.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first check out this page, I found out that she is friends and enemies with X-Men women like Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, and Rachel Summers. Well, I'm not interested in the latter and that's final! So whenever I see one of Emma's enemies with Kitty Pryde or see friends with her with the words "difficult relationship", I'll just ignore that.

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (85058 posts) - - Show Bio

?
#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio

Go for it. 

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for telling us, I was curious about your opinion on the matter.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13408 posts) - - Show Bio

i kinda get what your saying, emma may not like kitty but their not enemies in a true sense (not anymore at least) so  she really shouldnt be in the enemies section anymore
#6 Posted by God_Spawn (38102 posts) - - Show Bio

just do it
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, I miss the point of this.

Are you saying that you don't want to see characters listed in both the Friends & Enemies connecting pages?  Because they are valid for both.  Emma has a villainous past & therefore her former enemies are still qualified to appear in her Enemies page.  However, she is team-mates with the X-Men and has spent years making amends & earning their respect, and as such they count as her friends too.

If you're saying you don't want to see those characters listed anymore... then just don't look.

#8 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

Are you saying that you don't want to see characters listed in both the Friends & Enemies connecting pages?  Because they are valid for both.  Emma has a villainous past & therefore her former enemies are still qualified to appear in her Enemies page.  However, she is team-mates with the X-Men and has spent years making amends & earning their respect, and as such they count as her friends too.

If you're saying you don't want to see those characters listed anymore... then just don't look.

"
Thank you for saying that.
#9 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar: And do you agree on my topic?
#10 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

why can't they just leave emma alone like...how old are you girls

#11 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor: 
Hell to the no.
#12 Posted by Squares (7485 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

"
Thank you for saying that. "
Hey, she was being a lot nicer than most of us would have.
@agent9149 said:
" why can't they just leave emma alone like...how old are you girls "
Because that's not how things work.
#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

"
Thank you for saying that. "
Actually, I was asking you what the point of this thread is.  As you've still been unable to clarify your point any further after 10 days then I don't see any reason why this thread should stay open.  There are already plenty of other Emma bashing threads, and as there's nothing to set this apart from those then this is just a dupe thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.