if emma cheated on scott.....

• 70 results
#51 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin said:

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal. I know harsh for me to say. But the PF had been slowly corrupting all of them - Emma was manipulating Namor at the time, and like she said "Our smallest ideas are ticking bombs, all primed to go off." She wasn't in total control of what was going on -- and like she said in issues before she needed help because she knew she wasn't able to control the PF and Cyke just walked away.

I'm not happy with what happened - I love Cyke and Emma together, but I honestly think it will just blow over and the two will get over it and stick together like they've stuck together this last decade.

I hope so, if she was possessed by the Phoenix Force at the time then she wasn't in her right state of mind. If Scott was able to forgive Jean for all the drama and destruction she caused as the Dark Phoenix, he should be able to forgive Emma for having an affair while possessed by the phoenix as well.

#52 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sinestro2828 said:

Ugh. I like Emma and Scott together, so I hope whatever the hell is going on they find a way to work it out (they balanced eachother out well). Plus, I like Emma as an X-men rather than just another villain.

If it makes you feel better, she's shown on Cyclops' ANXM team and some interviews have hinted at them still being together as things that happened in the issues (like Cyclops attacking her) had other motives to it instead of Cyclops just wanting more power. So everything isn't so white and black in what happened. Nothing is official yet but there is a possibility things aren't over yet. And of course there is the possibility they are through.

#53 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar

said:

@Duchess: She doesn't want to get touched by a man willing to have a romp with an octopus queen.

@Crimsonlord53

said:

@ApatheticAvenger: Who is if there sleeping with namor.

@ragdollpurps

Emma not the only one who find namor attracted.....opps that picture should be at the bottom

:

#54 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#55 Posted by McKlayn (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

She didn't cheat no more then He cheated on Jean with her. The Two made "psyhic" love as he destroyed wakanda, it was more of a fact that they were both crazy and couldn't control themselves at this point. I am 110 percent sure this will not be mentioned again, Scott of all people can't exactly blame anyone for what they did while having the phoenix in their body.

#56 Posted by Rickbarry (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how they could be together at this point in time. I mean...Phoenix or not... she let Namor diddle her mind parts. Cyclops shouldn't forgive her for that...at least not right away.

#57 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

I don't see how they could be together at this point in time. I mean...Phoenix or not... she let Namor diddle her mind parts. Cyclops shouldn't forgive her for that...at least not right away.

IIRC he was out of his head once and fiddled with Frenzy and she forgave him. And at least Emma came out and told him, even when being corrupted and a lot was unsaid at that dinner when he stole her power. I see it as another rough patch in their relationship but nothing they can't overcome.

#58 Posted by Dernman (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC they said they're together in Marvel Now.

#59 Posted by McKlayn (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

IIRC they said they're together in Marvel Now.

yea i'm pretty sure they have been shown together

#60 Posted by Rickbarry (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: He did? I've no idea, but the idea of him doing anything with Frenzy amuses me. She's huge.

#61 Posted by McKlayn (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

That Picture is from "Professor Xavier & The X men" Isn't it? A reprint of the original series. I'm pretty sure i own that lol seems familiar, one of the comics that got me into reading comics lol

#62 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets all agree that Scott and Emma both realize that the Phoenix Force made them not themselves. If Marvel actually does something right (DC fan...FYI...) for a chance, their relationship will be tense, but they won't be T'challin'

#63 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: you are being sarcastic, right?

#64 Posted by SoA (4844 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey: i cant stand emma lol

#65 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Haha, same here XD.

#66 Posted by aaunderoath (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

So then her relationship status on Facebook would be "it's complicated with Scott and Namor".

I know I'm late to the party here but this made my morning lol thank you

#67 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

So then her relationship status on Facebook would be "it's complicated with Scott and Namor".

#68 Posted by EmmaGraceFrost (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Do Us Both A Favor!

#69 Posted by Mercy_ (92767 posts) - - Show Bio

Ughhhhhhhhhh

#70 Posted by unkle_matt04 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I was always under the notion that Emma Frost had been cheated on Scott with Namor, so this doesn't shock me at all.

#71 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@unkle_matt04 said:

I was always under the notion that Emma Frost had been cheated on Scott with Namor, so this doesn't shock me at all.

What notion? She's rejected Namor every advance and was faithful to Scott until AvX when they weren't in their right minds..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.