if emma cheated on scott.....

• 70 results
#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

are they broken up or is it that scott doesnt care anymore?????

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: It's complicated.

#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: lol......now scott knows how it feels to be cheated on because he did it before with maddie and jean

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Him being with Maddie was because of Sinister's manipulations. And he let Jean scan his mind to prove he never did the nasty with Emma.

#5 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

So then her relationship status on Facebook would be "it's complicated with Scott and Namor".

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

Go read the comic and you figure it out.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

what the eff

#8 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh.

I am just...ugh.

-_-

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Can they just kill her already so we stop the character destruction? Seriously. This is worse than Fraction's run.

#10 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Are you surprised? Or just upset?

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: Both.

#12 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Don't worry when I take over in January of 2013, if the Mayan predictions are right, I'm going to have Emma admit that she said to goad Scott into taking her powers.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Mercy_: Don't worry when I take over in January of 2013, if the Mayan predictions are right, I'm going to have Emma admit that she said to goad Scott into taking her powers.

I would love you...

#14 Posted by SoA (5243 posts) - - Show Bio

emma frost unfaithful??? say it isnt so!!!! she is the most classy lady out there , not a smut at all !!!

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

We will see in the consequences I suppose. No teasers for any X-books have shown Namor, but Scott and Emma are still on a team together. So I'm sure it will just be treated like a rough patch.

#16 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Or Scott as the Dark Phoenix ripped his head off first. Because really we Cyclops fans really deserve so fan service since the brutalizing of his character started in AvX.

#17 Posted by Tank. (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

Ugh complete failure.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Can they just kill her already so we stop the character destruction? Seriously. This is worse than Fraction's run.

Gillen wrote that. HAH!

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Mercy_ said:

Gillen wrote that. HAH!

I've lost all faith at this point.

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

so tempted to delete the thread, just so I don't have to see that panel ever again

#21 Posted by ragdollpurps (15732 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma cheated on Scott with Namor??

Hah! This is golden!

#22 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the phoenix force well get the blame as the PF amp's emotion's and lowers inhabitions. The PF is almost like watching someone becoming an Addict at first you feel great then you start needing it to complete your day and in the end you do anything for one hit toke drink even steal the cosmic power from your live in girlfriend.

Scott and emma are gonna have to work there problem's out but they well do it they have the whole jean response to emma "help" to reference. As long as scott stay,s and dose not run off to alaska.

#24 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: Who is if there sleeping with namor.

#25 Posted by Duchess (5999 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Emma's problem with physical affairs lol

#26 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: She doesn't want to get touched by a man willing to have a romp with an octopus queen.

#27 Posted by Duchess (5999 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Duchess: She doesn't want to get touched by a man willing to have a romp with an octopus queen.

oh my god lmfao

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread seriously hurts my heart.

#29 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

I've seen threads that have literally chipped away pieces of my soul....

#30 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

*hugs* It's okay. It's why I write fan fiction. You should try it, it's cathartic.

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: Cause mindjobs are less smelly, especially with a fish man.

#32 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

She confessed to him so I guess that's worth something anyway.

#33 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

She confessed to him so I guess that's worth something anyway.

I think it is. Gillen did go on record to state that there was a lot said but unsaid about their talk.

#34 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, why are Phoenix Flames coming out of her nose? And someone don't say cosmic boogies.

#35 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal. I know harsh for me to say. But the PF had been slowly corrupting all of them - Emma was manipulating Namor at the time, and like she said "Our smallest ideas are ticking bombs, all primed to go off." She wasn't in total control of what was going on -- and like she said in issues before she needed help because she knew she wasn't able to control the PF and Cyke just walked away.

I'm not happy with what happened - I love Cyke and Emma together, but I honestly think it will just blow over and the two will get over it and stick together like they've stuck together this last decade.

#36 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever you say about Scott he is good for her and I think she loves him and is trying for him.

#37 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Also, why are Phoenix Flames coming out of her nose? And someone don't say cosmic boogies.

Cosmic blood, I assume. Instead of blood trickling out of her nose, a little phoenix fire.

#38 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

@allthatsgeek said:

@god_spawn said:

Cosmic blood, I assume. Instead of blood trickling out of her nose, a little phoenix fire.

Space boogies sounds funnier.

#39 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@allthatsgeek said:

@god_spawn said:

Space boogies sounds funnier.

It certainly does...

#40 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @TheCrowbar: @Crimsonlord53: @ragdollpurps: @Mercy_: @PassionFlower: @IllyanaRasputin:

congratations emma you turned scott into a criminal.......i guess the two do deserve each other!!!!!!

#41 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: One man's criminal is another man's freedom fighter. Cyclops saved the mutant race. He's a hero.

#42 Posted by Lucrecia (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand what happened here.

#43 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saukerl: What part? I'll try to clarify

#44 Posted by Lucrecia (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar
I kinda wanna know the context of the picture. Like, at what point in the story is it? What happened just before, and what happened after? I'm sorry. I've been wanting to know what was happening all along in this story, but I don't have any money until I get my work study for college.
#45 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @Mercy_: Complicated indeed. If nothing I think it hasn't even dawned on Scott given what he's going to have on his plate very soon.

#46 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

This is some of the finest writing in comic books ev--

I can't do it.

#47 Posted by Billy Batson (58319 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet they're eating fishsticks.
BB

#48 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

I bet they're eating fishsticks.
BB

LOL.

#49 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: i don't get it.

#50 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. I like Emma and Scott together, so I hope whatever the hell is going on they find a way to work it out (they balanced eachother out well). Plus, I like Emma as an X-men rather than just another villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.