I dont get it ]=

#1 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing isn't solid and emma just made it where if he/she solidifies it kills it just like it would kill scott. A solid hand in the brain doesn't do well for the living

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

how?

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok...but the girl going solid...emma's hand would still be in her brain...and wouldnt emma's hand shatter off if she did go solid?

When i first read it i thought it meant emma could phase too...yeah....i'm the recpient of the "dumb dumb" award. lol

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

" how?"

If this chick isn't a solid like normal people it's obvious she's made of some form of matter in which she can put her hands through people.So Emma decided to put her hand...possibly where her brain is so if she becomes solid again her hand would be in her brain.

I guess.

#5 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

She is phased and has her hand through Cykes head. Then Emma puts her diamond hand through her phased head. If she solidifies, her hand occupies the same space as Scott's brain, destroying it, but also Ms. Frost's hand occupies the same space as her brain, destroying hers. Thus it's a phased Mexican stand off.

Does that help?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.