Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

How much plastic surgery has she had done ?

Shadowdevil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shadowdevil666
    No Caption Provided

cause like she's supposed to be in her thirties dude

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Yes and looking like that is sooooo NOT the norm for female comic book characters.

She's confirmed having her nose and breasts done IIRC, to amswer your question.

Avatar image for apatheticavenger
    ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -3

#4  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

She has breast implants, has had a nose job, dyes her hair, and keeps her body in excellent shape.

Really, no different than the average Victoria Secrets model (except for the superpowers and great wit).

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

As everyone has pointed out Emma has admitted to breast implants and rhinoplasty. Other than that she does dye her hair blonde since she is a natural brunette, and like most super heroes keeps herself in top notch condition through training and exercise. I wouldn't necessarily call hair dyeing plastic surgery though, neither is exercise obviously.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

I mean, with Elixir's help I'm sure she could have got the boob implants replaced by natural growth.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By X35

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Adnan said:

That picture is relatively tame compared to how she's usually portrayed, too.

she looks like she's 15 or something in that pic, I'm confused if I should feel turned on or not

Regardless, even if not, you'd still be turned on since you're such a lovely perv.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By rav4

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Adnan said:

That picture is relatively tame compared to how she's usually portrayed, too.

she looks like she's 15 or something in that pic, I'm confused if I should feel turned on or not

As bad as that is, I've seen real 15 year olds who look similar to that, what with all the make up and the slutty attire. Obviously not quite that slutty, but you get the point. It's sad, I know...

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By rav4

@aztek_the_lost: If only it were only 15 year old males...

Avatar image for apatheticavenger
    ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -3

#11  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@god_spawn said:

As everyone has pointed out Emma has admitted to breast implants and rhinoplasty. Other than that she does dye her hair blonde since she is a natural brunette, and like most super heroes keeps herself in top notch condition through training and exercise. I wouldn't necessarily call hair dyeing plastic surgery though, neither is exercise obviously.

Right, I was just pointing out that the amount of work Emma's had done combined with her hair dying and exercise is no different than most real world supermodels.

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RogueOracle

Just curious, in the Emma Frost series, she seemed like an attractive girl, and the only thing she did really "radical" was bleach her hair. I never understood why she got surgery. Did she do it for the Hellfire Club? Does it explain it anywhere?

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By jrock85

I think her plastic surgeon's done a great job. =P

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crimsonlord53

@RogueOracle said:

Just curious, in the Emma Frost series, she seemed like an attractive girl, and the only thing she did really "radical" was bleach her hair. I never understood why she got surgery. Did she do it for the Hellfire Club? Does it explain it anywhere?

Iirc yes she had it done well she was a dancer at the club so she could be the "ideal" woman with out having to physically project the image her customer wanted to see. If i remember correct and that's a big if.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.