How much plastic surgery has she had done ?

#1 Posted by Shadowdevil666 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

cause like she's supposed to be in her thirties dude

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes and looking like that is sooooo NOT the norm for female comic book characters.

She's confirmed having her nose and breasts done IIRC, to amswer your question.

Moderator
#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan said:

That picture is relatively tame compared to how she's usually portrayed, too.

she looks like she's 15 or something in that pic, I'm confused if I should feel turned on or not

Moderator
#4 Edited by ApatheticAvenger (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

She has breast implants, has had a nose job, dyes her hair, and keeps her body in excellent shape.

Really, no different than the average Victoria Secrets model (except for the superpowers and great wit).

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

As everyone has pointed out Emma has admitted to breast implants and rhinoplasty. Other than that she does dye her hair blonde since she is a natural brunette, and like most super heroes keeps herself in top notch condition through training and exercise. I wouldn't necessarily call hair dyeing plastic surgery though, neither is exercise obviously.

Moderator Online
#6 Edited by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, with Elixir's help I'm sure she could have got the boob implants replaced by natural growth.

#7 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Adnan said:

That picture is relatively tame compared to how she's usually portrayed, too.

she looks like she's 15 or something in that pic, I'm confused if I should feel turned on or not

Regardless, even if not, you'd still be turned on since you're such a lovely perv.

#8 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Adnan said:

That picture is relatively tame compared to how she's usually portrayed, too.

she looks like she's 15 or something in that pic, I'm confused if I should feel turned on or not

As bad as that is, I've seen real 15 year olds who look similar to that, what with all the make up and the slutty attire. Obviously not quite that slutty, but you get the point. It's sad, I know...

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: sad for the parents, good for the male 15 year olds?

@X35: I never said I wasn't turned on, I said I was confused if I should feel turned on or not, it was a moral dilemma, my sex drive is just fine thank you very much

Moderator
#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: If only it were only 15 year old males...

#11 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

As everyone has pointed out Emma has admitted to breast implants and rhinoplasty. Other than that she does dye her hair blonde since she is a natural brunette, and like most super heroes keeps herself in top notch condition through training and exercise. I wouldn't necessarily call hair dyeing plastic surgery though, neither is exercise obviously.

Right, I was just pointing out that the amount of work Emma's had done combined with her hair dying and exercise is no different than most real world supermodels.

#12 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious, in the Emma Frost series, she seemed like an attractive girl, and the only thing she did really "radical" was bleach her hair. I never understood why she got surgery. Did she do it for the Hellfire Club? Does it explain it anywhere?

#13 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

I think her plastic surgeon's done a great job. =P

#14 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueOracle said:

Just curious, in the Emma Frost series, she seemed like an attractive girl, and the only thing she did really "radical" was bleach her hair. I never understood why she got surgery. Did she do it for the Hellfire Club? Does it explain it anywhere?

Iirc yes she had it done well she was a dancer at the club so she could be the "ideal" woman with out having to physically project the image her customer wanted to see. If i remember correct and that's a big if.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.