Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

How do you like Emma's outfit?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack
    No Caption Provided

I don't think I mind her wearing black but I kind of hate her current outfit. The trench coat makes her look a bit butch and outdated. I'm kind of really scared she's going to be doomed to stick with the ugo trench coat look like Rachel is.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I always love it when they reference dumb bulls*** that is too stupid to ever be important, but just stupid enough to flesh out the world in a realistic way. 'NoMoreMutants.com', for example. There's little to no chance that it will ever be brought up again, but you KNOW it's a legit thing in the Marvel universe, because it'd TOTALLY be a legit thing in ours. Come to think of it...

Ah, that's disappointing. Turns out in our world, it's a blog on X-Men history and random trivia. I was really hoping for some kind of faux mutant hate site.

Anyway. On topic: Her current outfit is certainly more feasible/reasonable/practical than her old X corset outfit. That said, I liked her old outfit better. Simply because it provided conclusive proof that physics are not necessarily the same in the Marvel universe as they are in ours.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

Certain parts of me love it.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I could do without the booty shorts/thigh-highs combo, but I'm a general fan of it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5 god_spawn  Moderator

I dig it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like it looks like she's trying out some new dominatrix gear

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Outfit Style: 100% Emma

Outfit Colour: Not so much Emma...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.