Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Her Telepathy Back

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Foreverbbyily

I heard that in issue 518 emma will regain controle of her telep. is this true or does anyone have anything to confirm this i hope so because emma is not really emma without her telep.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Yes.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By uncanny89

yeah she has it back the void is now out of her, but it is not in somebody who i think would be more dangerous with it, considering how powerfull his power is
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "yeah she has it back the void is now out of her, but it is not in somebody who i think would be more dangerous with it, considering how powerfull his power is "

wait she has it back already or she will be getting it back in issue 518
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By uncanny89

Issue 518 is the most recent one, it was released last week. 
    i do like how she gets it back though

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "Issue 518 is the most recent one, it was released last week. i do like how she gets it back though "

ok thanx and  wonder will they cure cyclops jeez i hope emma and cyclops dont break up and rumor has it jean is coming back so this should be very intresting
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By uncanny89

i think that Jeans return is coming soon seeing as in uncanny 517 the phoenix force left the cuckoos. 
    id imagine it will either be after or during the second coming story that is happening next year.

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "i think that Jeans return is coming soon seeing as in uncanny 517 the phoenix force left the cuckoos. id imagine it will either be after or during the second coming story that is happening next year. "

i hope that emma and scott do not break up i 
    love them together and without scott 
    emma will probley go back to being the white q. 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceIMC

Emma having the void, kinda interesting. Cyclops having the void......I dunno yet. We'll see.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By pixelized
    @Foreverbbyily said:
    " @uncanny89 said:
    "i think that Jeans return is coming soon seeing as in uncanny 517 the phoenix force left the cuckoos. id imagine it will either be after or during the second coming story that is happening next year. "
    i hope that emma and scott do not break up i love them together and without scott emma will probley go back to being the white q.  "
    why? she wasn't the white queen during the time she was an X-Woman and wasn't with Scott.
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @pixelized said:
    " @Foreverbbyily said:
    " @uncanny89 said:
    i hope that emma and scott do not break up i love them together and without scott emma will probley go back to being the white q.  "
    why? she wasn't the white queen during the time she was an X-Woman and wasn't with Scott. "

Yes but in new x-men she wasnt really devoted to the x-men because she tried leaving when cassandra nova attacked 
    and if jean returns and scott goes back to jean i dought emma would want to stay around for that :/ 
    i just hope they dont break up :(
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nikbackm
    @uncanny89: I'm not so convinced Jean will returned during Second Coming, the rather blatant teases actually makes it less likely I think.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By uncanny89
    @nikbackm:  
    I think you may be right, in order to satisfy Jeans fans they are going to have to do her return properly maybe have a small arc about it 3 or 4 issues. i do however think we will get more seeds planted in the second coming story. 

@Foreverbbyily:
    Emma has been a heroine since 1994, this was when Generation X started, so 16 years i very much doubt she will go back to the hellfire club and i doubt the hellfire club would have her back anyway (as a Lord Cardinal anyway) 

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "@nikbackm:  
    I think you may be right, in order to satisfy Jeans fans they are going to have to do her return properly maybe have a small arc about it 3 or 4 issues. i do however think we will get more seeds planted in the second coming story. 

@Foreverbbyily: Emma has been a heroine since 1994, this was when Generation X started, so 16 years i very much doubt she will go back to the hellfire club and i doubt the hellfire club would have her back anyway (as a Lord Cardinal anyway)   "

And why be worried jean will die probley the 4th issue she is back anyway...so i feel  better :/
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By leigh_rogue888

What if Jean only come back in spirit...or say reincarnation of Hope when she makes an appearance. They have already hinted at that when Hope was a baby she had the phoenix symbol on her eye. 

Anyway back to the topic, I want her to have her telepathy back, she is more entertaining with that and her personality, instead of straight ice. I like her and Cyclops together.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uncanny89

she has already got her telepathy back, Prof. X and Psylocke performed a psychic surgery which allowed Cyclops to enter Emma's mind Prof. X used his ability to bridge scotts mind to emma's
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @leigh_rogue888 said:
    "What if Jean only come back in spirit...or say reincarnation of Hope when she makes an appearance. They have already hinted at that when Hope was a baby she had the phoenix symbol on her eye.   Anyway back to the topic, I want her to have her telepathy back, she is more entertaining with that and her personality, instead of straight ice. I like her and Cyclops together. "

I know i like her diamond form but not this long...and her telpathy makes emma,emma and if you read generation x she almost 
    went insane when she lost her telepathy
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By leigh_rogue888

How did she loose her powers?

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By uncanny89

aparently there was a psi war where the telepaths lost their abiities but i dont know when this happened.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceIMC

It happened in X-Men during the time that Marrow, Maggott, Cecelia Reyes, Cannonball and Storm were part of the team. They got Betsy's help to teleport to Africa (since she had the shadow teleporting power at the time) and they all ended up fighting Shadow King. Betsy fought Shadow King on the Astral Plane and the resulting shockwave disabled all telepaths for a short while. Emma didn't deal well with it but I wouldn't say she almost went crazy. She learned to deal without it and fought Bianca LeNeige and it was just when she was accepting they were gone is when she got them back.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uncanny89

issue numbers?
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "issue numbers? "

IT WAS IN GENERATION X BUT I CANT TELL YOU ISSUE NUMBER IM SORRY
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uncanny89

im not just talking about the Emma thing, sorry i should of been more clear, i meant the whole thing where the psychics lost their powers (from the point where betsy teleported them and fought the Shadow king  to when they got their powers back
    cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

I'm v happy ems has her tp back now. Her diamond form was making her quite boring in uncanny. I hope she uses her tp extra now in nation x.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By uncanny89

well i think in the next issue it will be all 3 of the x-mens core psychics (Charles, Emma and Psylocke) going on an all out assualy into scotts mind to get rid of the void once and for all. 
     Now that Dadson has taken over the art i think for some reason the stories are flowing better and this is just making uncanny more enjoyable, lets just hope dodson is now the lead artist.
    Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By crimsonspider89

I don't think they will get the Void out but it will merge with Scott. Make him a little bit darker and edgier. Just enough to make him seem like a threat.

cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

Lol. If claremont was still on the book he would probably make cyclops and emma switch powers and share the void together.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uncanny89

lmao, so true :P 
    im just wondering where this nation X story is going now? i thought they would have had the Void as the finale but i guess now it looks like its going to be magneto
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fanboy#1

psylocke nd  scott   <3
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nikbackm
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " psylocke nd  scott   <3 "
    Really? I don't see Marvel ever hooking up Scott with someone other than Jean/Emma, it would just mess things up too much at this point. Unless perhaps they wanted to turn him into a Murdock/Stark equivalent in the X-Men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.