Has Emma ever worn ear-rings

#1 Posted by VikiSil (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi there!

I hope You can help me out. I am going to cosplay Emma Frost. Dyed my hair, going to get the costume. I want the details to be perfect. So I wonder- has Emma ever worn ear-rings. Thus far it seems that she has not. I don't  know any popular pic of hers where she would be depicted wearing them. If You have a reference, please, point me there, Thanks to all you fans!!

#2 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't. It really depends on the artist..
I've seen her with button ear-rings, and in house of m (civilian clothes) she wears big ear-rings. But most of the times her hair hides her ears so you can't see it anyway..

Ear-rings
House of M, civilian clothing
#3 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao i have noticed she barely wears them lmao and shes like filthy rich she can buy any kind of ear rings tha she wants lmao
#4 Edited by machineteen (15 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesnt have specific ear rings, and any picture with her wearing some are rare and just the artist's preference. Larroca had her wearing tacky star ear rings, but hes done that for many of the women he draws. If youre going to wear any type of ear ring, it should be Diamond or at least fake Diamond, or I guess pearls, but Diamonds makes more sense.

#5 Posted by darth_brendroid (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

The precedent, however, has been set - she occasionally wears ear rings. So maybe wear the ear rings for about 10 minutes?

#6 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I would guess her lack of earrings would have to do with her Diamond form. Though you don't see a lot of superheroes wearing earrings anyways.

#7 Posted by VikiSil (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks to all who posted! I think I will go with the big rings like in the house of M. Thanks again!

#8 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Salvador Larroca drew Emma and many other female characters with earrings. Emmas were little white stars and Rogues were little yellow stars. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.