Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

"Gallery 2"

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

The Gallery "Emma Frost 2" is empty, can we delete is pleeeease

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

I just noticed that too.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

There's a LOT of empty galleries.  If you try tagging Emma Frost on an image for the first time then you can't see the Earth-616 Gallery.  You have to put it in the Emma 2 Gallery, then edit it AGAIN to take it out of the Emma 2 gallery and put it into the Earth-616.  Awwwwkward :(

Is there any way of tidying up the insane amount of different galleries for each character?  Like combining all the different non-616 realities into a 'Various Universes' gallery??
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized

yeah, you just have to do each image in there one by one. Like creating that "Various Universes" gallery, and then moving each non 616 image into there.

Kyriakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Kyriakos

Good idea

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

I did that with the X-Men gallery last week, as there are about 3 or 4 different Earth-? galleries for the X-Men.  But someone has created a new X-Merica gallery already :p  I have NO idea what X-Merica is, but it sounds lame.  Anyway...

If (and I do mean IF) I/we/someone were to make a Various Universes gallery for popular characters like Emma, Rogue or Wolvie... should I/we/someone then make a post requesting that the old empty ones be deleted or just PM G-Man directly??
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized

I think a PM would probably be more efficient than making a thread about it. lol. It's a lot of work, Have fun [=

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

I deleted this one.  Send me a pm and I could try to get to them when I can.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.