Excited

#1 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i was looking on the internet and i seen this  
ok well i have waited a while for jean to come back and find emma and scott are together i know its a what if issue so it really doesnt matter but can anyone give me any information on this i know it comes out december
#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the cover art. Thats about it.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
WHAT IF? ASTONISHING X-MEN
Written by JIM MCCANN & MATTEO CASALI
Penciled by DAVID YARDIN, KAI SPANNUTH & MIKE GETTY
Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL & KAI SPANNUTH
From the pages of Joss Whedon and John Cassaday's classic Astonishing X-Men run, see two titanic tales unfold: In the first, what if Ord from Breakworld brought Jean Grey back from the dead instead of Colossus? What happens when she’s reunited with the X-Men? And Emma?  And how will this change affect the entire galaxy? A story of life, death, love and loss resulting in one word that strikes fear into all: Phoenix! “WHAT IF JEAN GREY WAS RESURRECTED INSTEAD OF COLOSSUS?” by Jim McCann (NEW AVENGERS: THE REUNION) and David Yardin (X-MEN ORIGINS: GAMBIT). In the second, when the artificial being known as Danger is out to destroy Xavier and his X-Men, someone else picks up her signal. Someone deadly they’ve never faced before... someone who's ready to fall in love with the mutated Danger Room! “WHAT IF DANGER BECAME ULTRON’S BRIDE?” Written by Matteo Casali with incredible art by Mike Getty! Plus a “SAY WHAT?” comedy strip by Mike Gallagher (Mad Magazine) and Dave Manak (Spy Vs. Spy).
48 PGS./One-Shot/Rated T+ …$3.99  
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Danger? who cares.

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

1 issue, 2 'what ifs', and a bonus 'say what'... Sorry, but I don't like What Ifs, so I hope this pans.

#6 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

How long has Jean been gone? In comic book time and in real world time

#7 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Love: 

Well she died in New X-Men #150 and that was in 2004...so like 5 years. As for comic book time, that's hard to tell because time in comic books seem to change or not matter to me.
#8 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat:  THNX
#9 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Love: 

You're welcome :) 

As for the issue, I stopped reading Astonishing X-Men a long time ago, but I do like the cover.
#10 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
i love the cover i like how emma looks with short hair :D
#11 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio

@kimmycat:
why did you stop reading i onlii read comics with emma frost in them i know obbsed much lol

#12 Edited by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foreverbbyily: 

Lol because Joss Whedon left and I just couldn't get into it anymore. And killing Kitty Pryde was lame lol. 

Have you read her own series? It was actually pretty good. As an Emma fan I think you would enjoy it. 

http://www.comicvine.com/emma-frost/49-18014/ 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.