Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6144 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma's Chest

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DH69

my buddy keeps saying emma frost has implants, and i have never seen where this is stated can someone please tell me when or what issue she actually admitted this, or is my friend just an idiot...ive been leaning towards idiot for years though 

if you have visual proof of her admiting it that would be even more useful, and if you can prove him wrong thats even better cause i bet him $5 and i just hate losing

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

I red that she does...

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DH69

well that sucks

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GT-Man

i hope not bcause if a vi;;ian shoots themm ewwwww
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DH69

also if they are fake wouldnt you be able to see them when she turns to diamond, seriously i want proof or i call shinannigans

nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nikbackm
    @DH69 said:
    "

my buddy keeps saying emma frost has implants, and i have never seen where this is stated can someone please tell me when or what issue she actually admitted this, or is my friend just an idiot...ive been leaning towards idiot for years though 

if you have visual proof of her admiting it that would be even more useful, and if you can prove him wrong thats even better cause i bet him $5 and i just hate losing

"

You've never seen it because it's never been stated anywhere in the actual comics. She's admitted to having her nose fixed (New X-Men) and "the best body mony can buy" (Astonishing X-Men #1) and we saw her have a surgery of an unspecific type in a flashback in New X-Men #139. It's up to the readers to decide what to make of that.

@DH69

said:
    "

well that sucks

"

You shouldn't trust what people on the internet say, especially when they don't provide a source, they can be either wrong, lying or both. It's best to check the source material yourself. Same goes for many wikis out there. Of course, to prove a negative you have the read ALL of it. :)

@DH69

said:
    "

also if they are fake wouldnt you be able to see them when she turns to diamond, seriously i want proof or i call shinannigans

"

Well, her diamond form was completely shattered in New X-Men #139 and reassembled by Jean Grey an issue or two later, so that should have revealed a thing or two. It did not though.

As for "fake", in a way ALL comic book characters are very fake (made-up) so saying one is more fake than another seems kind of strange. Emma's breasts are usually drawn exactly the same way (though maybe usually more exposed) as any other female character's in the same book (except Kitty Pryde and Power Girl) so if hers are fake, either she got very unlucky genetics-vise in that department or most other characters also got theirs fixed (by a helpful artist or otherwise).
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By iLLituracy

Whether she did or not, they're hers.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DH69
    @nikbackm said:
    "@DH69 said:
    "

"

You've never seen it because it's never been stated anywhere in the actual comics. She's admitted to having her nose fixed (New X-Men) and "the best body mony can buy" (Astonishing X-Men #1) and we saw her have a surgery of an unspecific type in a flashback in New X-Men #139. It's up to the readers to decide what to make of that.

@DH69

said:
    "

well that sucks

"

You shouldn't trust what people on the internet say, especially when they don't provide a source, they can be either wrong, lying or both. It's best to check the source material yourself. Same goes for many wikis out there. Of course, to prove a negative you have the read ALL of it. :)

@DH69

said:
    "

"
    Well, her diamond form was completely shattered in New X-Men #139 and reassembled by Jean Grey an issue or two later, so that should have revealed a thing or two. It did not though.  As for "fake", in a way ALL comic book characters are very fake (made-up) so saying one is more fake than another seems kind of strange. Emma's breasts are usually drawn exactly the same way (though maybe usually more exposed) as any other female character's in the same book (except Kitty Pryde and Power Girl) so if hers are fake, either she got very unlucky genetics-vise in that department or most other characters also got theirs fixed (by a helpful artist or otherwise). "

good to hear i get to call my friend an idiot and keep my money XD
    Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lokheit

Emma admits to had breast surgery in new x-men 139 when Jean Grey forced her to re-live the worst parts of her life and she looks at an almost breast-less teen Emma. 

EDIT: Hummmm, maybe you can win/draw this by  reasonable doubt. Just checking the issue I told you, Emma admits to have surgery, but  never said it was on her chest (despite the teenage Emma doesn't looks very endowed). In her own series, after make some fortune, she suffers an  appearance change when she goes to university and she is drawn with a slight bigger chest then, but it isn't stated if she used the money to have surgery. So really it is never said if she has implants, but there are some evidences and it is never negated, so I think no one wins the bet until a more convincing evidence...

nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nikbackm
    @Lokheit said:

" Emma admits to had breast surgery in new x-men 139 when Jean Grey forced her to re-live the worst parts of her life and she looks at an almost breast-less teen Emma.  EDIT: Hummmm, maybe you can win/draw this by  reasonable doubt. Just checking the issue I told you, Emma admits to have surgery, but  never said it was on her chest (despite the teenage Emma doesn't looks very endowed).

Well, of course as the teenage Emma in the flashback wasn't yet fully grown, she looker shorter than her two sisters for example (and clearly shorter than adult Emma and Jean). It's not as if any of the Emma versions (by Quitely, Jimenez and others) in New X-Men was drawn with an especially large chest, she had exactly the same body type as any other female character in the series (e.g. Jean Grey).

Artists like Dodson OTOH shows her quite endowed, but he does that for most everyone of his adult female characters. He seems to like them having some curves.

@Lokheit

said:

In her own series, after make some fortune, she suffers an  appearance change when she goes to university and she is drawn with a slight bigger chest then, but it isn't stated if she used the money to have surgery. So really it is never said if she has implants, but there are some evidences and it is never negated, so I think no one wins the bet until a more convincing evidence... "

There was a change of artists between those two arcs (Mind Games and Bloom), that's usually all the explanation you need. In this case though some time had passed as well, so some final maturing could have happened. Of course, nothing to say she didn't get implants in the interim, but nothing to say she did either. Well, expect for the fact that her first surgery was supposed to have taken place after she joined Hellfire Club (per New X-Men #139), and this final arc took place before that.

For some possible answers, look to the X-Men Origins: Emma Frost one-shot coming out the 5th of May. It's supposed to fill in the lacking plot details between her solo series, her joining the HFC and one of her first meetings with the X-Men. 

I think it's very doubtful that the subject of implants will be raised, but you never know.

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/lowdown/p/detail/early-frost-valerie-dorazio-on-x-men-origins-emma-frost

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Yea there Fake

cuz there not Real...

shes not Real

hahahahaha

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

we have spoken about this before strangely enough, how about we focus more on the character less on the breasts hmmm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.