Emma VS. the Cuckoos in Uncanny X-Men #4?

#1 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Variant covers for UXM 4 by Kris Anka:

#2 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't think that Emma is going to be battling against the Cuckoos. If anything from the preview panels I think that the Cuckoos and Quieten are going to figure out that Emma's powers are broken and I think that the sisters will get Emma's powers back right then and there. OR if anything I'd like to think that they were working with Emma previously, which is why Cyclops and his team were able to find the new mutants before Wolverine and his team have.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7345 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin said:

I personally don't think that Emma is going to be battling against the Cuckoos. If anything from the preview panels I think that the Cuckoos and Quieten are going to figure out that Emma's powers are broken and I think that the sisters will get Emma's powers back right then and there. OR if anything I'd like to think that they were working with Emma previously, which is why Cyclops and his team were able to find the new mutants before Wolverine and his team have.

I somwhat concur

#4 Posted by recveronica (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Cuckoos are not gonna be nice to emma but in the end they respect her so they are gonna help emma get her TP back cant wait emma is gonna use jean to recover his full powers to be the White Queen again

#5 Posted by Imperfect (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@recveronica said:

I think the Cuckoos are not gonna be nice to emma but in the end they respect her so they are gonna help emma get her TP back cant wait emma is gonna use jean to recover his full powers to be the White Queen again

Her not his.

#6 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the White Queen of HFC but I prefer Emma Frost of the X-Men…

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt anyone is going to be battling anyone. Can't wait for the issues though.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just a misleading cover.I don't really think that she will be battling the Cuckoos.

#9 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: in the preview one of the cuckoos realize her telepathy is gone and emma looks scared. o i think mind games will be in play.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@ensabahnurx: Doesn't mean she is battling them, though. One of them did mention it will be fun to mess with her.

#11 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

That cover is gorgeous.

#12 Edited by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

That cover is gorgeous.

Lol what? I think it's good cover art but I wouldn't say it's gorgeous. Seems too....simple :P.

#13 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take it, I'll take ten

#14 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma frost clones smell blood let the mind games begin.

Oh poor emma you taught those girl's too well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.