Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6151 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma to Lead a Team of X-Men after Schism? O_o

• 107 results
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By uncanny89
    @time:   And why does she not deserve to lead the team?
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#102  Edited By Mercy_
    @time said:
    Let me get this straight, they disrespect good characters and passionate characters like Jean, Storm and Charles and let that manipulative slut  lead X-Men team, it's insult to X-Men, marvel are such losers. It's sick. Let's hope, she fails, fingers crossed. She doesn't derserve to lead a team.
    I'm so freaking tired of your Emma bashing. You don't like her, we get it. But you just sound ignorant when you go around calling her a slut. Are you aware of the definition of the word? If you're not, here you go.   

adulteress: a woman adulterer 

Or 
      • someone who deserves little respect because of a propensity to have sex with anyone. This term occasionally refers to boys, though   for the most part it is reserved for girls.
      Emma has never cheated on anybody. Emma doesn't sleep with everybody. I can name four people (Ian, Namor, Tony Stark and Scott) who she's slept with canonly and NEVER has she cheated on any of them. She's been in an exclusive relationship with Scott for ages. So get the heck over it. 

You don't like her. That's fine, we get it. But don't go around trying to sully names and misconstrue information to fit your own bias against the character.  

As for leading. She has more than shown that she has an extremely tactical mind. She's been co-leading with Cyclops these past years. She's more than proven that she cares about these students a whole hell of a lot and she's lead in the past. So get over it. She's proven herself.  

What has Jean done lately? Y'know...other than going crazy, trying to kill people, getting revived or dying and then doing it again? Oh yeah...that's right. Nothing. Because she's a Mary Sue and pretty much sucks as a character. The only time Jean is relevant is when she's dead or dying. Which in and of itself has become a running joke. 
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By Gambit1024
    @The Dark Huntress: 0_o I didn't like Emma either, but you're starting to persuade me
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Mercy_
    @Gambit1024 said:
    @The Dark Huntress: 0_o I didn't like Emma either, but you're starting to persuade me
    ;) I'm not even trying. 
    Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#105  Edited By Son Of Storm
    @The Dark Huntress
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mercy_
    @Son Of Storm: Bows
    Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#107  Edited By Ruvik_

i'm all good for emma leading a team

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.