Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma Frost Stuck In Diamond

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Foreverbbyily

I am a huge emma frost fan and i love her but the main reason i love her is for her telep. and she cant use that while in diamond form and that annoys me whos idea was it to do this anyway...and in her diamond correct me if i am mistaking but she cant feel emotions like the stepford c. and she cant feel bad or make scott happy i hope this doesnt end in them breaking up :( also..what about scott brings out the best in emma if you saw the comic when they were in the savage land she was not acting like herself
    cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

Scotts never happy until hes snogging a telepath... Watch out Cuckoos!
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @cmkphoenixfan1:
    lmao the stepford. cuckoos can barley stand him since hes with emma but scott does have a way with words lmao
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

There's already a thread about Emma being stuck in her diamond form: What!!

Gene_Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gene_Pool
    @xerox-kitty:
    From the same person no less  
    Lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.