Emma Frost and Marvel Now

#1 Posted by Ceddsong (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been searching and for unknown reasons am unable to find a title with Emma on a team besides what sounds like a brief run in with the original X-teens in All New X-Men. Does anyone know a title she'll be a core member in?

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen anything, yet :S

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37904 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing yet on my end. ANXM will probably be the best bet and there are 3 different parts to the story.from interviews so whatever part she plays may not be so brief. And maybe the Extinction team will get its own since it is still active.

#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Background.

#5 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

ANXM is all I've seen. Doesn't mean writers don't want to use her it seems these days they don't like sharing their toys.

#6 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

i read she was arrested

#7 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt she will get any meaningful face time for a while now

#8 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

She's in Avengers' custody so just have to wait.

#9 Posted by kamionero (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Her alternate version is in X-treme X-men... :/

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamionero said:

Her alternate version is in X-treme X-men... :/

Nope she left the team to be a god in the last issue.

As for her in Marvel Now, I haven't seen anything, but I'm sure she will still be around.

#11 Posted by Dernman (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she will be on a team with Cyclops, Magneto and a couple others.

#12 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

I would predict Cyclops' Team will take over Either X-men or Astonishing X men in the coming months, and she will be on it.

#13 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

I would predict Cyclops' Team will take over Either X-men or Astonishing X men in the coming months, and she will be on it.

A new sneak peak page of all new x-men was revealed if you haven't seen it already and it shows scott, emma, magneto and magik in action as they save new mutants and literally say up yours to the avengers lol its awesome check it out. TEAM CYCLOPS

#14 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yea i have, it was a total "fuck yea" moment, that little X symbol was like the new age finger at everyone who doubted him

#15 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

oh yea i have, it was a total "fuck yea" moment, that little X symbol was like the new age finger at everyone who doubted him

Ya its Cyke saying to all the flipfloppers and uncanny fascists that Hey.. the real x-men and I are still here and have whethered all you have thrown at us and now are even stronger than ever and will still continue to be heroes and save our people as well as the world. The X symbol also means I was right and you know it, now watch me save these people :) Also look how hott my girlfriend is lol

#16 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume she will be on the run with Scott, Mags and Magik

#17 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyclops4ever said:

@McKlayn said:

Ya its Cyke saying to all the flipfloppers and uncanny fascists that Hey.. the real x-men and I are still here and have whethered all you have thrown at us and now are even stronger than ever and will still continue to be heroes and save our people as well as the world. The X symbol also means I was right and you know it, now watch me save these people :) Also look how hott my girlfriend is lol

Do I smell overreacting...? :S

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.