Emma Frost and family

Posted by GaeaPhoenix (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it wrong of me that i wish the writers would give emma's brother christian powers? and activate him?

#1 Posted by Renchamp (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but only because opinions are okay to have.

#2 Edited by God_Spawn (38342 posts) - - Show Bio

No, and on a family note I'd like for them to do something with Cordelia Frost. She is said to be powerful but they haven't done much with her.

#3 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14833 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Christian is the only one of the kids that didn't have a mutant gene....weird.

#4 Posted by Darkmount1 (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

And he was the one who was the most troubled outside of Emma and Cordelia. His own father framed his boyfriend for Pete's sake! Did they even resolve THAT little problem. And does Emma still feel guilty about shooting her own older sister Adrienne, after all this time....

#5 Posted by GaeaPhoenix (58 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd just wish he had powers. and if he did did he keep them a secret from everyone. and if so why and what type? probably psychic like his sisters

#6 Posted by Redletter (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

@GaeaPhoenix: the power to change some ones sexual orientation through psychic & biological manipulation :P

(alas few writers have the balls to pitch that seriously)

#7 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

i like him being gay and human i prefer cordelia to be back she was a empath xavier level

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.