Emma and Scott need a baby

#1 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Emma with a child would ruin her character (in my opinion) it would domesticate her. The writers have a hard enough time portraying Cyclops as a strong character, saddle him with a kid and he may quit being a superhero all together.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

but it has to be prettier than Rachel. I dont even know where to begin with that hot mess. Her Mom was a bombshell and Her father is Gorgeous. Anyway...Emma and Scott deserve one too! Just another reason For Rachel Grey to hate Emm's
Post Edited:2008-03-21 14:15:39

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Emma would appear domesticated...Look at the way she leads the hellions. She's a woman of tough love. If anything she should get pregnant out of Spite towards Rachel and Jean [where is my dislike of jean comming from, i used to love her dearly]. I Think if Emma did have a baby, it would be last on her list. I think she would have other priorites before taking care of the child, i.e. running the school, training squads, etc...and then she would make time for the child. if anything Scott would be the more Domesticated of the two

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see that way. Emma is all about her (and now Cyclops) if she had a child (an extension of herself) it would be her soul priority. She wouldn't let it out of her sight. It would be raised specifically in a manner dictated by Emma. I can see her even pushing Cyclops aside.

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

are you kidding me? lol...well i think it all depends on how she gets preggers. If it happens by accident then i can see her doing little more than neglecting it. Whereas, if its by choice then i think everyone else would be pushed aside so that she can tend to her babe. oooh but what if it happened by accident and her telepathy goes all out of whack and tells her that she'll be giving birth to this demon child. So she has to get an abortion but somewhere along the lines of her pregnancy she becomes accustomed to the thought of having a child so she doesnt do it and then gives birth to the end of the world....Alternate reality number 897393...LOL....or did i just loose cool points for that? lol

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Or she dicovers that she was suffering from illusions brought on by Rachel after discovering emma was preggers with scotts child. So rachel decided to drive emma mad and eliminate her child. Really, i'm amazing, i already know

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahaha, now that you mention it, it does seem like alot of cool story lines could be developed from Emma having a child.

#8 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

why do they "need" a baby?

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Thorion says:

"why do they "need" a baby?"

Its time Miss frost recieved a change and i think a baby would be perfect for that change to occur.

#11 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Would that make the Cuckoos its sisters?

#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Not technically i dont think so. I guess it could in one way...but i dont even think the Cuckoos like Emma. Right after M-day, Emma need help calming the depowered students, so she called the cuckoos and said something with the term "my girls" in it, and the cuckoos replied with, "we are not your girls" sorry for the broken quote

#13 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Mighty Thorion says:
"why do they "need" a baby?"
Its time Miss frost recieved a change and i think a baby would be perfect for that change to occur."

Is there no other way she could change?

#14 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott need a baby?

THAT WILL BE A FAST ONE!

Look it took almost 30 years before Jean and Scott became a husband and wife (comic world) and 10 years to raise a son in the distant future, not to mention their full grown daughter in an alternate reality. Then Emma will have her baby in less than 5 years? That is sending some bad vibe in writing.

Anyway, the idea is good, and I do not think it will be a problem with White Queen and in fact can create more dimension in her character. But if i am right, in the X-Men: The End, they did have 3 kids.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i dont think Emma is the type of woman to wait around [=. And i dont care about some random rugrats she popped out in "the End" She needs meaning ful children like Rachel and Cable. Except Prettier. hahaha

#16 Posted by nyx (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I don't know. Emma with a child would ruin her character (in my opinion) it would domesticate her. The writers have a hard enough time portraying Cyclops as a strong character, saddle him with a kid and he may quit being a superhero all together."

Scott didn't slow down when Nate was born. As for Emma, naaaaaaaaaah! Look at Branjolina. They have how many kids now?! And she's still a sex symbol and action hero.
Post Edited:2008-03-27 23:11:12

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Good example! Emma is soooo Angie...Emma stole Scott from Jean, just as Angie stole Brad from Jenn...I'm quite depressed i didnt think of it

#18 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to get Jean Grey in on the action. Scott needs to have his cake and eat it to.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and T'Challa need a baby (eventually).Scott and Emma are fine.

#20 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Truthfully, I don't think Emma would be down with pregnancy. Something about losing her figure...

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Truthfully, I don't think Emma would be down with pregnancy. Something about losing her figure..."

Stretch marks would totally ruin her costume.

#22 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that sh-t would be nasty if she didn't make her costume a bit more conservative. Seriously.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"When you can cast semi real illusions, i'm sure she'd get over it...plus a little cocoa butter and she'll be mark free"

Illusions don't shadow what's actually there and cocoa butter doesn't work as well as people think.I know from personal experience.

#24 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Emma would have to spring serious dollars to make that sh-t go away, go to Reed Richards or something...Multi-billion dollar equipment, it's all for restoring hair and boners for old guys...

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

When you can cast semi real illusions, i'm sure she'd get over it...plus a little cocoa butter and she'll be mark free

#26 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, she is a telepath, she could just hammer it into most people's heads that there are no stretch marks, make Scott still think she isn't all loose and stuff...

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol well emma is a fan of the surgery so i'm sure she wouldnt mind getting it touched up! its all good, she could make it work

#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"pixelized says:
"When you can cast semi real illusions, i'm sure she'd get over it...plus a little cocoa butter and she'll be mark free"
Illusions don't shadow what's actually there and cocoa butter doesn't work as well as people think.I know from personal experience."

You wouldnt know it was actually there if the illusion kept it hidden from your eyes

#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I was nodding my head in agreeance until i saw that last part....but i'm sure he'd be able to feel and know...

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Vance Astro says:
"pixelized says:
Illusions don't shadow what's actually there and cocoa butter doesn't work as well as people think.I know from personal experience."

You wouldnt know it was actually there if the illusion kept it hidden from your eyes"

Yea you would because you have to illusion to pretend it's not there.

#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

you wouldnt know it was ever there if she kept it hidden from you

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"you wouldnt know it was ever there if she kept it hidden from you"

I wouldn't but she would.It's not what you see it's the principal.

#33 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, telepath. He believes a lot smaller fit is gripping him, when it actuality it's more like he gets lucky if he manges to scrape it against the side once or twice. I'm pretty sure she can make a stronger fantasy then his feeling of touch can, like, something or other(completely forgot the verb I was going to use).

#34 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, maybe she couldn't outright hide it, but a combination of illusions and weak mental suggestions could cause you to constantly overlook them, and never notice them...

#35 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

People get surgery to be percieved by others differently....not necessarily what they want...i think the same would hold true for emma...she'd be casting illusions so that others still thought her flawless.

#36 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's Frost's character, sounds like...

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that is Scott and Emma have a baby that it will be a more popular character than David Richards,Cable,Styfe,and Racheal Summers.

#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I hope that is Scott and Emma have a baby that it will be a more popular character than David Richards,Cable,Styfe,and Racheal Summers."

I absolutely agree! More popular, better looking, and just more elite.

#39 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The popularity challenge will definitely be Cable, though personally, I was a Racheal fan...

#40 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I hope that is Scott and Emma have a baby that it will be a more popular character than David Richards,Cable,Styfe,and Racheal Summers."
I absolutely agree! More popular, better looking, and just more elite."

Them some big shoes to be filling.

#41 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

have you seen rachel and cable? hot mess. lol...i'm sure emma could do better

#42 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"have you seen rachel and cable? hot mess. lol...i'm sure emma could do better"

Cable is one of my Fav characters man is a tank that changed the world man lol.

#43 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont care about that...they need better physical appearances! jean and scott were both gorgeous...so how they made those disasters i will never know. lol

#44 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Rachel rocks as a character. Cable is important to warn future writers of the Dark Ages('90s.). So...there you go.

#45 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, Rachel looked that way due to holocaust living, and Cable was hardened and conditioned that way. If they had lived softer lives, they would have been more attractive. You can't blame their outside forces for how they look.

Besides, I don't know what your talking about. Rachel was somewhat hot in her own right.

#46 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Rachel has suffered from many terrible haircuts!

Cable does have the wolverine thing going, but idk...i think he looks better as X-man

When you have the power of the phoenix force at your command, your appearance has no excuse for being less than perfect
Post Edited:2008-03-28 19:38:41

#47 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

What? I like how she kept it short, very "modern"(if you can count the '80s as modern). Her hair was fine as is, dude. Fine. As. Is.

#48 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Rachel suffered from many terrible haircuts!

Cable does have the wolverine thing going, but idk...i think he looks better as X-man"

X-man was winey

#49 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"i dont care about that...they need better physical appearances! jean and scott were both gorgeous...so how they made those disasters i will never know. lol"

Cable has a rugged look that works for him. ie Domino.

Rachel was more of a soft beauty nice to look at but nothing special...looks around...that was weird

#50 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Nothing in the Vine about Rachel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.