Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma After Secret Wars

Doom_Messiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What will be she doing after SW? Hope she doesn't just disappear...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

Nothing is mentioned about her. She is probably one of the mutants that disappears in Lemire's run.

Doom_Messiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I think there are some titles not yet announced... I mean she's like one of the best X-men characters ever and I think writers would probably still want to use her even as cameo...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

@doom_messiah: I mean there is literally going to be a storyline where a bunch of the heavy hitter mutants go missing, including ones like Cyclops, and a point to the run is finding them. I would constitute her as a heavy hitter (telepathic wise), so her being one wouldn't surprise me. If she is, she is going to stay on the shelf for awhile for plot purposes.

Doom_Messiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Is that the new Uncanny or the new Extraordinary?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 god_spawn  Moderator

@doom_messiah: Extraordinary. Uncanny X-Men will be a team led by Magneto containing Psylocke, Sabretooth, Fantomex, and Mystique I believe.

whitequeen666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In an interview, one of the writers of Extraordinary X-men said that they might have plans for her. I hope they don't just get rid of her. She's one of the best x-men out there, in my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.